I can't stand my Designer Protien anymore :(

Nzom

I have been using Designer Protien for 3 months and its starting to get to me. Any reccomendations?

I am almost gaging each time I force it down(3-4 times a day). It may have somthing todo with the Thermoloxin.

I've been using "Dorian Yates Approved" for several years now and I love the taste. I go through 6-8 2.2lbs cans/month.

A NEW AND REFRESHING WHEY PROTEIN ISOLATE IS NECTOR FROM SYNTRAX...COMES IN FRUIT FLAVORS SO IT'S A NICE CHANGE FROM THE SAME OL' SAME OL'

I use a lot of optimum whey. The price is right and the flavor's pretty good too. I use the chocolate and strawberry. I get it in 10 lb. bags from www.jesupgym.com.

Muscle milk is about the best tasting MRP I've used, but its much more pricey and it does contain quite a bit of carbs and fat.

doggy said:
sportlab whey is awesome! check this:

www.girlsofsportlab.com

When our shop is open, we'll have sportlab. All we are waiting on is for my buddy to finalize the business end of it (he's pretty damn knowledgeable about the business end of things, so I'm having him handle all of those details). From what he has told me, that should be shortly, but hell if I know, he told me we'd be ready to roll yesterday.

One thing I want to make clear to everybody...Biggie and I will not open up the doors until everything is in place. And I mean everything. We don't want any snags, especially for you guys!

i just order my protein from the protein factory. You can get it for like 4.25 a pound and it dosent taste to bad

Try mixing your designer whey in a blender and grind up some ice cubes in there to make it really cold--kind of intermixed with ice--not quite as much ice as a smoothie though so you can still drink it fast. Pre and post workout I mix in frozen fruit my vanilla protein mix.

I travel a lot and some places I go the water tastes bad. Lots of ice makes it alright though.

I mostly use ISO XP now; it's pretty good and reasonably priced.

I've used Sportlab in the past, too. (just ran out a few minutes ago, actually!) The chocolate was good, but my bro tried vanilla and thought was vile.

Back