i did something stupid please help

Jbradley1981

i am 26yrs old, experiance with 3 other cycles , 5"11 195 pnds.

ok i am on week 4 of my sustanon cycle, everythings been great! today was my injection day, i was in my room during the injection and my girlfriend came home right as i poked myself with the needle, i quickly pulled the needle out of my a$$ and put the cap back on it and put the loaded syringe in my pocket. so i firgured "ok ill just do it later when she goes to bed" she would flip if she knew i was juicing again. heres my question, i then grabbed the vial of Sustanon (sust) and injected it quickly back into the vial because i didnt wanna walk around all night with a loaded syring in my pocket, i now am ready to get poking again and i have noticed like 3 very small blood bubbles in the vial, there must of been blood on the needle when i injected it back into the vial. I know this sounds crazy, and i am very pissed that this happened, it all happened so quickly i have 6c left in this vial, i hope this sh*t is still sterile, does this sound like it will be ok? also i would usually change needle tips before injecting back into the vial, but i wasnt thinking i was on the go.

ok i just pinned myself last night, so far so good,if there was something f*cked up how long would it take to develope an abcess??

it wil rott and coagulat ans start to grow bactiria!! dont use. eg. u cut off you finger and put it in a bag ya its for finger but its still blood and meat and will go bad!
i WOULD not use it i would have just thrown out the whole thing. atleat use it up in a day or 2 but me i stil wouldent.

nuke the vial for 2 minutes. Tape off the metal on the vial to protect from fire. All will be good. Remember no shinny metal showing. Masking take or the blue painters tape will work fine.

do you think there is any way i can heat it up? if if so how? i remember a buddy of mine made tren (not so sterile either), He injected it and got a small infection, he then heated it up in boiling water and everything was fine, i havent talked to him in years. Could something like this work? and if so how?

nuke the vial for 2 minutes. Tape off the metal on the vial to protect from fire. All will be good. Remember no shinny metal showing. Masking take or the blue painters tape will work fine.

Two minutes in the microwave? This guy could have a 10mL vial for all we know.

Anyway, no need for the tape.

In the future, just leave the oil in the syringe. Yes, take the syringe out of your pocket, but then just put it somewhere safe for a little while.

I'd re-filter into a new sterile vial and let it set for a few days, use a new one <another vial of Test> if you got it. Seems like the Ba/bb should kill anything that made it in there that the filter don't catch.

My .02

Tape to cover the metal on the vial to avoid sparks. Or set you over to 350 and after is is per heated place the vial on a cookie sheet for 15 minutes it will be sterile after it cools off.

^^me to^^ ..In all honesty, I agree with the above that it's not a big worry and should be fine but just incase, I'd proabably toss.. not worth all the hassle and anxiety.

Back