I don't care what anyone says...gear flu is REAL!

5 days of feeling just mehh. It is like the flu is coming on, but never arrives. Also, I did not anticipate that after 3 years with no gear that my glutes had returned to virgin muscle status! Even with a 25G pin and warming the vile in hot water, it is like someone hit me in the back of the hip with a baseball bat.
when i feel like that i have the Doc pin me with some vitamin B and C.

I don't care what anybody says...gear flu is a real thing. I haven't cycled in 3 years...first pin yesterday, feel like garbage today. It has been about 12-15 hours after the first pin of the cycle...every single time!

I agree with you man, but usually I find tylenol or ibuprofen will carry you passed the aches and general feeling of un-wellness. I still get it after years on and off cycle, but find it's usually when I increase test dosages I really notice it. It's somewhat like the lower back stiffness when using D-Bol. Some say it's a myth but I know differently..lol No matter how much stretching you do, it just remains like a very stiff lower back. I would suggest you check your diet as quick changes when starting gear can also make you feel sick. Just my 2cnts. :)

Sounds like bunk gear but I can tell you that any test prop or any test like T-400 causes me PIP. You could always use insulin darts and do site injections. I know many people who do this. May not be the best for entering your system, but it seems to work fine and does cause smaller muscle groups to keep somewhat of a pump for a few days. Not much PIP with insulin darts provided you have good gear. just my 2cnts. :)

Sounds like bunk gear but I can tell you that any test prop or any test like T-400 causes me PIP. You could always use insulin darts and do site injections. I know many people who do this. May not be the best for entering your system, but it seems to work fine and does cause smaller muscle groups to keep somewhat of a pump for a few days. Not much PIP with insulin darts provided you have good gear. just my 2cnts. :)

agree as well.

It's not always about quality. The flu-like symptoms and PIP can also be attributed to gear that is very highly concentrated (350mg/ml and up), such as T400 and those like it.

I have also gotten gear from AML in the past and ran into the exact same symptoms. After prodding I found out their basic 250mg/ml was actually dosed at over 365mg/ml, which is absolutely absurd in my book, as I was coming off no gear for several years and my body was nowhere near prepared for that kind of dosage.

so more is better?

PIP has not gotten any better. Every pin is painful, end up with a hard lump that just barely goes away in time for that pin to happen again 1 week later. So basically half my ass hurts at all times. Post injection redness and slight bruising occur every time. The gear is from AML so I do not think it is bunk. I reached out to them directly regarding it this morning. Looks like I am going to have to come off the gear. No point in a cycle if you feel like garbage on it the whole time.

is aml still doing great things?

It's not always about quality. The flu-like symptoms and PIP can also be attributed to gear that is very highly concentrated (350mg/ml and up), such as T400 and those like it.

Im experiencing same issues with the UGL testosterone propionate that i have to inject eod why don't you shot the deltoids too? I also get lumps on the ass. But i switch left glute-> left deltoid, so that i can sleep on the right side and then right glute -> right deltoid. Sometimes if the lump doesn't go away i may have to use a spot that isn't sore twice... As for the general PIP i feel worse if i don't move a lot, so keep hitting the gym/stretching and take walks. Im on 8th week i think i will survive until week 14.
Im wondering thought if the test works fine thought that i also get the flue feeling thing, but i just ignore it. Is it possible that the test don’t work? The products i use are the real deal the question is if it works on me even if i get lumps, flue feeling and pips

Test prop has always been painful or a stinging feeling for me over many years. It also makes me want to screw anything in sight besides the wife.lol I think I'd screw a hole in the wall when I run prop.lol :)

I agree 100% on your above comment. I find anything over the usual 250mg test E or Cyp in the area of 400 plus mg's is not going to be a pleasant pin and it's going to be painful at the injection site. my 2 cnts.

Back