I dont get it!

mass rookie

Ive been taking d-bol for 4 weeks now and test cyp for 8 weeks and no mass gain . my pecs and bi's and overall arms got real big but no gain in weight, Im still my normal weight 170pds. 4500-5000cals a day with the help of muscle milk and protein 300grms a day I didnt even get a single side effect no shrinkage or hair loss or acne. why wouldnt I gain weight? am I hitting a plateu? can I pass 170 on my 2nd cycle, and what should that consist of? by the way Im off my dbol and taking anadrol for my last 2 weeks at 150mg yeah 150mg for my last 2 weeks hoping to bang out some weight in 2 weeks!
thanks all, rook

If your weight is not increasing, it means that you are not eating enough. I don't care if you're at 97065 calories a day, it needs to be more. Your gear could be fake, but if you were eating to grow your weight would have increased anyway.

GreasyGreek said:
If your weight is not increasing, it means that you are not eating enough. I don't care if you're at 97065 calories a day, it needs to be more. Your gear could be fake, but if you were eating to grow your weight would have increased anyway.
Amen

JohnnyB

by the way the dbol was takin at 30mg a week for 4 weeks.

30 mg a week or per day??

If what you said is correct you are way underdosed on the dbol, but it sounds as if you just need more clories, what about your strength? Did it go up?

weight is nothing but a number your measurments tell all...dont worry about that ...how old are you and how tall

Like Dmat said though, don't worry about any weight if you got stronger and looked better be happy that you didn't bloat up

you may not be able to see the size, but the people around you proably do see you growing. it dosen't happen over night, be patient

turboguy1977 said:
it proably is lean muscle mass. you loss fat but gained, and maintained weight cause you added quality muscle

i find it hard to believe the user lost fat during this phase. with all those cals and if no anti-e with the dbol, i think he gained some.

anyway, to the user himself, you gained mass, trust me, you were lighter when you started.

mass rookiee said:
hell yeah I got alot stronger and my bi's got bigger too and pecs! but no mass gain.

More size is mass gain dude. Now did your arms get bigger, or just your biceps? Your bicep is only a small part of the arm man, so I hope you are working those triceps too.

Are you taking weekly measurements? I dont know how anyone would not gain weight on 5k calories unless they were already heavy, but the truth is, gaining weight comes from food. So this would mean that you need an incredible amount of food to get past your current weight if you are simply in maintenance mode right now, or that you dont know how to count.

Probably a combination of things:

1. Are you training everything - not just arms and chest - HARD?
2. Honestly your calories should be enough if you're really taking in 5000/day
3. Some of your gear is definitely fake. No way that you would not see any increase using all that shit.

Back