I got plenty

twistedsteel

SEAL TEAM LEADER
Ok here we go I want to do a cycle but dont know what I want to use. This is what I got.
2 bottles Sustaplex 325
5 bottles NPP
5 bottles Prop
3 bottles primo
2 bottles winny
3 tren enth
200 primo tabs
200 winstrol tabs
300 masteron tabs
I got every thing for PCT
also T-3 Clen Proviron.
Im goin on vaca. on Feb 5 i want to put on good size but dont want to hold water.
I got aremidex too. Fuck I got it all LOL. looin for a good stack. Im 42 yrs old done plenty of gear in my day so i do know what im doing just need to step it up. I nervr used NPP befor so I would like to use that compound. OK guys my gear is in your hands LETS DO THIS.....Thanks TS

Hey bro,it depends how long you want to run it. also i think you are missing some substances like EQ,Tren A(or tritren) or maybe even dbol, which would help your cycle to be better. but with what you have on hand, hope this would help:

First run Sustanone+NPP+ Tren E+ primo tabs and Winstrol (winny) tabs for the first couple of weeks then switch it like this: Test P+ Primo+Winny+masterone tabs. ( you could keep the NPP till the end of your cycle since you have plenty of them, but most of the bros here might not agree with me, also you may start your Test P from the begining till the end too)

Anyways, Good Luck brother!

Last edited:
I also don't have a problem getting another compound if need be but this is what i have on hand to start with.

sounds like you are set, got more compounds than you need in one cycle. I guess you'd better start now to be ready for Feb 5th. Let us know what you decide to run.

yeh as soon as u get that gun out of my face and when i finish my chicken fried rice im gonna add my 2 cents

How long since last cycle?

I know your laughing at this one twisted:laugh4:

Anywhoo...I would run sustaplex 325mg eod , NPP 150mg eod, and throw in the masteron tabs there. If you have arimidex then we aren't worrying about water at all.
Thats what I would do , and you know me personally so....stick with that and you'll be set in 3 months :bigok:

By the way....how about some Haloplex:tounge2:
Easy as pie ;)

I know your laughing at this one twisted:laugh4:

Anywhoo...I would run sustaplex 325mg eod , NPP 150mg eod, and throw in the masteron tabs there. If you have arimidex then we aren't worrying about water at all.
Thats what I would do , and you know me personally so....stick with that and you'll be set in 3 months :bigok:

By the way....how about some Haloplex:tounge2:
Easy as pie ;)
Ok oz I'll give that a try I like it. But I think in the middle of January I'm going to switch it up to 100 mg prop eod
100 tren eth eod
50 mg winstrol eod
what ya think I trust you and biggin thinking. You now me my stats my training ethic and my experience with juice. Let me know Thanks bros.

Ok oz I'll give that a try I like it. But I think in the middle of January I'm going to switch it up to 100 mg prop eod
100 tren eth eod
50 mg winstrol eod
what ya think I trust you and biggin thinking. You now me my stats my training ethic and my experience with juice. Let me know Thanks bros.

TS, that will be fine Imo bro. U should see some nice gains off this cycle! U running some of the best compounds available.

Last edited:
Back