I JUST got my juice, starting a 14 week cycle, everyone get in here now! *PICTURES*

$300 for a 12 weeks OF GETTING ASS POUNDED BY HOMO'S, SIGN ME UP!!! I LOVE HOT HOMO SEX!!!?

Are you serious?

I'm sorry but that sounds like the dumbest way to blow my money. The knowledge is free on the web. Caloric calculators, macro breakdowns, etc.

I bulked from 130 pounds to the mid 170s on my own.

I pity the fools who are throwing their money away and 3J should be locked up for robbing these poor fools. All you need to do is find your maintenance, +500 to bulk, -500 to cut. These are minimum guidelines, and can be adjusted to fit the individual.

I was staying out of this thread until I read this stupid shit. I can understand you wanting to use steroids and deciding to do so despite other's advice, but your claim that all you need to do in order to make your diet successfull is eat 500 cals above maintenace and that good diet guys like 3J should be locked up for ripping people off, shows me you know even less than I thought you did.

You think 3J is ripping people off charging only $297 for 12 weeks of dietary advice? I charge $600 for contest prep and off-season work and would refuse to work with you if you asked. Diet is by far the most important part of maximizing the results you will get from any cycle, as well as the area in which most guys are making the most mistakes. $297 isn't shit, especially for someone like you who assuredly has no idea how to properly structure a diet, correctly evaluate progress, and make adjustments as needed.

Bro...your over-simplification regarding diet is truly laughable. You know why good coaches get paid well? Because a good coach understands how to accurately assess a client's needs, construct a program which will yeild maximum results, and perform regular evaluation in order to ensure that the client continues to make maximum propgress throughout the entire cycle.

If you think all you need to do in order to experience optimal results in all areas of your physical development, is to eat 500 cals above mainteance, you have a lot to learn, friend.

:basket:

Ok bro, keep spending your money and being too lazy to read and learn on your own, lol.

Sorry, but at 20 years old I knew 10X as much you do at the same age, yet I now realize I didn't know shit at age 20.

You are nowhere even close to being so knowledgeable about diet, that coaches with decades in the game don't have anything worthwhile to offer you.

The fact that you said you can't gain weight, yet your diet is not the problem because you're already eating so much food your stomach hurts, just screamns ignorance. You sound like me at age 18 asking a national level BB'r what I neeeded to do to gain weight.

Me at age 18: "I can't gain weight no matter what I do...I eat so much food already...I can't eat anymore food...what sholuld I do to gain weight...I have been stuck at this weight for a year My diet is not the problem."

National level BB'r: "Eat more."

Me: "I already eat so much food...I eat till I'm stuffed...what should I do to keep gaining weight when I'm already eating this much?"

Me: Look, I am not lying...I really do eat a ton of food, but I just can't gain weight."

National level BB'r: Everyone will start gaining weight at a certain point. You might have to eat more than most people for your size if you have a fast metabolism, but you will gain weight if you eat enough. It is an impossibility to not gain weight when you're consistently eating above your maintenance caloric intake. Find out what that number is and eat more than that. Then you will gain weight."

Me: Silence...then I walk away depressed, as I was truly expecting some magic answer.

Look, you've been stuck at a certain bodyweight for a while, despite being only 20 years old and having minimal weight training experience. You also claim that your diet is not the problem and that you already eat so much food it hurts, but yet on several days of the week you eat only 2,800 calories per day!

I am telling you right now that you have no idea wht it measn to eat big or what it is like to truly be in misery from forcr feeding yourself. You think that eating even slightly into the over-full range once or maybe twice per day is considered "eating a LOT!". Let me tell you what it means to eat a LOT. Eating a lot for many BB'rs means eating 5,000+ cals per day (not a bird diet of 2,800 cals. Hell, I have eaten 2,800 cals at a single meal numerous times), while forcing themselves to eat every single meal, every single day, because they never even get a chance to get hungry. You lose your will to eat and the jpoy you once had is gone. eating becomes a job which is longer about pleasure, but about sacrifice in order to achieve your goals. Your stomach is always bloated from several days worth of meals sitting in your digestive tract at once. Your stomach sticks out several inches all day long, every day. You have no repreive from the uncomfort and digestion is difficult, forcing the BB'r to take digestive aides with his meals.

You don't know what it means to eat a lot on your 2,800 calorie per day diet. I am about to go eat at least 2,000 cals right now just for this meal alone...and that is almost your entire day's cals. Eating alot? LOL. You have no idea. I thought I ate a lot in the beginning to...I didn't. I thought that if I stuffed myself twice a day and tossed a 3rd small meal somehwre in there as well, that was consodered a "lot" of food. After all, I was actually getting "stuffed" twice day, so surely, I must've been eating a LOT, right! Wrong. I don't care how full you're getting..fullness is irrelevant. What matters is how much food you're actually consuming over the course of the day...and at your calorie range, you're not eating very much at all. Fuck it, I'm done here.

Last edited:
2,800 calories is high? Now that made me laugh, Like Mike says that can be a single meal. Now maybe it is just the foolishness of youth, but when choosing someone to pay for there services us more wiser and successful calculate it like this.

How long will it take for me to gain the experience necessary to make decisions the same manner as 3j (years)

During that time I could be doing something else, training, working, playing with kids.

So you quickly figure out it is actually cheaper to bring him in. I know I reached out to him when I reached a plateau, which obviously meant I had reached the end of my limited nutrition knowledge.

A smart guy can learn anything, but a REALLY smart guy know when to call a professional.

Also with no real base how much of his gains does he think he will even keep after the cycle is over?

This is an excellent post!!!!!!!""""
Sorry, but at 20 years old I knew 10X as much you do at the same age, yet I now realize I didn't know shit at age 20.

You are nowhere even close to being so knowledgeable about diet, that coaches with decades in the game don't have anything worthwhile to offer you.

The fact that you said you can't gain weight, yet your diet is not the problem because you're already eating so much food your stomach hurts, just screamns ignorance. You sound like me at age 18 asking a national level BB'r what I neeeded to do to gain weight.

Me at age 18: "I can't gain weight no matter what I do...I eat so much food already...I can't eat anymore food...what sholuld I do to gain weight...I have been stuck at this weight for a year My diet is not the problem."

Me: "I already eat so much food...I eat till I'm stuffed...what should I do to keep gaining weight when I'm already eating this much?"

Me: Look, I am not lying...I really do eat a ton of food, but I just can't gain weight."

National level BB'r: Everyone will start gaining weight at a certain point. You might have to eat more than most people for your size if you have a fast metabolism, but you will gain weight if you eat enough. It is an impossibility to not gain weight when you're consistently eating above your maintenance caloric intake. Find out what that number is and eat more than that. Then you will gain weight."

Me: Silence...then I walk away depressed, as I was truly expecting some magic answer.

Look, you've been stuck at a certain bodyweight for a while, despite being only 20 years old and having minimal weight training experience. You also claim that your diet is not the problem and that you already eat so much food it hurts, but yet on several days of the week you eat only 2,800 calories per day!

I am telling you right now that you have no idea wht it measn to eat big or what it is like to truly be in misery from forcr feeding yourself. You think that eating even slightly into the over-full range once or maybe twice per day is considered "eating a LOT!". Let me tell you what it means to eat a LOT. Eating a lot for many BB'rs means eating 5,000+ cals per day (not a bird diet of 2,800 cals. Hell, I have eaten 2,800 cals at a single meal numerous times), while forcing themselves to eat every single meal, every single day, because they never even get a chance to get hungry. You lose your will to eat and the jpoy you once had is gone. eating becomes a job which is longer about pleasure, but about sacrifice in order to achieve your goals. Your stomach is always bloated from several days worth of meals sitting in your digestive tract at once. Your stomach sticks out several inches all day long, every day. You have no repreive from the uncomfort and digestion is difficult, forcing the BB'r to take digestive aides with his meals.

You don't know what it means to eat a lot on your 2,800 calorie per day diet. I am about to go eat at least 2,000 cals right now just for this meal alone...and that is almost your entire day's cals. Eating alot? LOL. You have no idea. I thought I ate a lot in the beginning to...I didn't. I thought that if I stuffed myself twice a day and tossed a 3rd small meal somehwre in there as well, that was consodered a "lot" of food. After all, I was actually getting "stuffed" twice day, so surely, I must've been eating a LOT, right! Wrong. I don't care how full you're getting..fullness is irrelevant. What matters is how much food you're actually consuming over the course of the day...and at your calorie range, you're not eating very much at all. Fuck it, I'm done here.

I was staying out of this thread until I read this stupid shit. I can understand you wanting to use steroids and deciding to do so despite other's advice, but your claim that all you need to do in order to make your diet successfull is eat 500 cals above maintenace and that good diet guys like 3J should be locked up for ripping people off, shows me you know even less than I thought you did.

You think 3J is ripping people off charging only $297 for 12 weeks of dietary advice? I charge $600 for contest prep and off-season work and would refuse to work with you if you asked. Diet is by far the most important part of maximizing the results you will get from any cycle, as well as the area in which most guys are making the most mistakes. $297 isn't shit, especially for someone like you who assuredly has no idea how to properly structure a diet, correctly evaluate progress, and make adjustments as needed.

Bro...your over-simplification regarding diet is truly laughable. You know why good coaches get paid well? Because a good coach understands how to accurately assess a client's needs, construct a program which will yeild maximum results, and perform regular evaluation in order to ensure that the client continues to make maximum propgress throughout the entire cycle.

If you think all you need to do in order to experience optimal results in all areas of your physical development, is to eat 500 cals above mainteance, you have a lot to learn, friend.

Haha that's what pisses me off the most. Fucker thought was overcharging. I try to make my packages as cheap as possible so that i can reach out to those who don't have it financially. Shoot I even do payment plans!!! How many nutritionist do you know who do payment plans??

Dieting isn't simply about numbers. If you think that's all its about then your wayyyyy off the beaten path. A calorie is not a calorie. Specific foods timed at specific times of the day will do wonders for you.

Mike understands this and so does any other body builder who is serious about what they are doing. Well said mike

Haha that's what pisses me off the most. Fucker thought was overcharging. I try to make my packages as cheap as possible so that i can reach out to those who don't have it financially. Shoot I even do payment plans!!! How many nutritionist do you know who do payment plans??

Dieting isn't simply about numbers. If you think that's all its about then your wayyyyy off the beaten path. A calorie is not a calorie. Specific foods timed at specific times of the day will do wonders for you.

Mike understands this and so does any other body builder who is serious about what they are doing. Well said mike

Even though he was attacking you in that post, I take comments such as that personally because it directly attacks what I do, as well. I can't stand it when I see people post that kind of shit.

It's almost always the people who would benefit the most by having a coach/consultant in their corner, that do the most bashing. They knock what they don't understand and those who know better just sit back and shake their heads when they read stuff like that.

Reactions: 3J
hate to keep adding to this thread which should just be left as reading material...almost should be posted as a STICKY in the newb forum/guide as what not to do when looking for help

been reading this forum for a longgg time even though i look new...just cant believe the disrespect this little punk gave to everyone with so much more vast knowledge and guidance...its unfortunate but with the attitude that kid has you will read about him dead one day...sad sad sad

u should wait till 25 atleast,u r still getting taller and growing until 25....then start..but do what you want..goodluck

:jump:
Yeah, there's this little forum called bodybuilding.com where you can (well maybe not you, since you seem to be dumb as a sack of bricks) learn about proper dieting for bulking and cutting. Silly you indeed.

Btw, there's also something called a nutritional book. You can buy it for $12.95 and it has all the information you'd ever need. Then again, you'd have to read and I know you're not too fond of that. Pity.

LMAO!!! BB.com???....get the fuck outa here.

That's like asking for diet and excersise on facebook.

Probably get better results from 4chan.

:jump:

LMAO!!! BB.com???....get the fuck outa here.

That's like asking for diet and excersise on facebook.

Probably get better results from 4chan.

I got started on 4chan /fit/. It's gone downhill since I used to post there, but back in the day it was solid for diet, routine and even roids advice. Also laughing at fat people. It's still good for that.

Back