I know I have a real source but... Are they lying about dosage?

goingtowin

I know pretty much for a fact that my online source is real and legit however.....

I have watched a video that said Test E can't actually be 300mg/ml..

They are selling this but i'm questioning the dose? I've most commonly seen test e sold at 200/250/ml but regardless those sources were fake. Can test E actually be used at 300mg/ml

I can't remember what the video said exactly but he said if you are buying test at 300+mg/ml you are being scammed because you can't fit that much or your body can't accept that much? I don't remember and I don't feel like looking it up haha it was a video by Rich Piana.. Love him or hate him the dudes knowledgeable

IF I AM BREAKING ANY RULES I AM SORRY. If I really am please just disregard this thread and delete it.

(I am not telling where my source is because I know this would be breaking a rule so don't ask please)

I,ve never heard that test e over 300mg's per ml is fake I don't believe that. I know people who run high dosed testosterone and like it alot. Rich piana is knowledgeable on some things but in my oppinion 75% of what he says is bull shit. He has great genetics, can tollerate high dosages of gear, and is great with his, training, diet, and business thats all he has going for him in my oppinion.

I know pretty much for a fact that my online source is real and legit however.....

They are selling this but i'm questioning the dose? I've most commonly seen test e sold at 200/250/ml but regardless those sources were fake. Can test E actually be used at 300mg/ml

I can't remember what the video said exactly but he said if you are buying test at 300+mg/ml you are being scammed because you can't fit that much or your body can't accept that much? I don't remember and I don't feel like looking it up haha it was a video by Rich Piana.. Love him or hate him the dudes knowledgeable

IF I AM BREAKING ANY RULES I AM SORRY. If I really am please just disregard this thread and delete it.

(I am not telling where my source is because I know this would be breaking a rule so don't ask please)

That just made my stomach turn. :)

Well, the 600mg/ml stuff I was dared into pinning hurt like a sumofabitch for being fake. :p

FYI: Testosterone can be brewed up to CRAZY concentrations if the brewer is skilled and you don't mind some crippling pain. It's just that 250mg/ml is relatively easy to keep in solution without going insane with solvents or exotic carriers - which is why it's so common. ;)

Piana is a GREAT source of information!

... If you wanted to learn about synthol or other site enhancement crap. :wiggle:

Well, the 600mg/ml stuff I was dared into pinning hurt like a sumofabitch for being fake. :p

FYI: Testosterone can be brewed up to CRAZY concentrations if the brewer is skilled and you don't mind some crippling pain. It's just that 250mg/ml is relatively easy to keep in solution without going insane with solvents or exotic carriers - which is why it's so common. ;)

Piana is a GREAT source of information!

... If you wanted to learn about synthol or other site enhancement crap. :wiggle:

PMMA ftw!!!

"You can't believe everything you read and see on the internet"-Abraham Lincoln

I have seen that also. Not true.

I have brewed 400mg/ml. It fits:) test e that is. Test cyp I don't go higher than 200mg/ml, because it is much harder to disolve in bb.

I have brewed 400mg/ml. It fits:) test e that is. Test cyp I don't go higher than 200mg/ml, because it is much harder to disolve in bb.

enough BB and EO as your carrier, you can get some retarded concentrations going. But why is the question, they hurt like (*&(*&$@(#*$

I used test E 300mg/ml it was ok but every time was some pain more or less. Better get 250mg/ml you will have less pain after injections.

Back