i like Elite Fitness but......

maxmurph

hey bro's,
i am a former member at Ef.....so i was just over there scanning some threads when i came across the dreaded....."Edward Norton is jacked thread"

i can' figure it out....when did the definition of "jacked" become 6' 175lbs? i thought jacked was say.....Ronnie coleman?

anyway, i'm done over there, threads for the most point are ridiculous with no scientific backing. i love S'ology, and will never leave!!!

god bless
p.s. have to go now, i am reading what gear Brad Pitt took for fight club!

Ronnie Coleman looks like shit. I have been training day in/day out for 16 years, and I would never want an end result like that. I'm no Brad Pitt fan, nor am I a fan of his waif physique either, but if I had to chose, I'd take his over Ronnie(stupidest retard negro on the planet) Coleman 7 days a week.

For me actually, any BBer physique is a little much. I like Zanes physique when he was Zane. Arnold was good, since he was massive in all the right areas it seemed. Louie. After Dorian, they all went downhill completely for me. Too freaky.

230 now... and I was at 245... 6'1", I wouldn't consider myself "Jacked" until I was like 250 and 10% bf... or even higher... maybe 260?

It's all in preception.. .people I work with think I'm ENORMOUS... I think they are nuts (as you will too LOL) -- but they are 6' and 170lbs... so it's all preception...

C-ditty

50lbs of that 170 are probably fat.

what is the definition of JACKED??? is it just someone thats bigger than you?

I hate those threads, if you cant achieve that naturally then you really should find a new hobby, like basket weaving, cuz if you need juice to look like Brad Pitt or Norton then bodybuilding isnt for you...

Sounds like something a youngster would say, when your a teen 15lbs more then your friends is the definition of jacked to them.

JohnnyB

i got my start there adn was there for alil bit but now it seems that everybody is bitchin and leavin...after the double charged my for my "plat" membership i said the heck with it. its alot of BS... and it sall lil kids saying"my mom found my gear" threads.

JohnnyB said:
Sounds like something a youngster would say, when your a teen 15lbs more then your friends is the definition of jacked to them.

JohnnyB

I can agree with that, but my friend is 34 :hahano: So dont forget the average person too, especially us white folks, if you can bench more than your bodyweight your "strong."

needsize said:
I hate those threads, if you cant achieve that naturally then you really should find a new hobby, like basket weaving, cuz if you need juice to look like Brad Pitt or Norton then bodybuilding isnt for you...
right on!

god bless

maxmurph said:
hey bro's,
i am a former member at Ef.....so i was just over there scanning some threads when i came across the dreaded....."Edward Norton is jacked thread"

i can' figure it out....when did the definition of "jacked" become 6' 175lbs? i thought jacked was say.....Ronnie coleman?

anyway, i'm done over there, threads for the most point are ridiculous with no scientific backing. i love S'ology, and will never leave!!!

god bless

Elite is a good site, but there are one too many of the following types loitering around there:

'I wanna get cut like Brad Pitt'/GQ reading/'Men's Fitness' reading/Tony Little wanna-bees!

The ones who believe what they read in supplement ads.

The ones who think that getting big is about taking protein and creatine. Food? wat dat?

The ones who will never bench above 225.
The ones who are gonna get freakin huge on andro-poppers.
The ones who spend on supplements twice what they could be spending on effective steroids.
The ones who agree with my mother on how a man should look.
....ad nauseum.

Just for laughs, try responding seriously to the Brad Pitt thread. Something like 'Brad Pitt took TONS of andro-poppers and followed the new Tony Little 'get muscular for men' workout! - Then watch the guy send you a private message begging for more info on the Tony Little program!

I would post a reply to that now, but that SOB george spellwin wants me to pay money to log in, because I hadn't done so in 3 loooong weeks!
Money grubbing bastard.

well,
im short in stature...(5'7"), but i weigh 238. the only person that considers me as "jacked" is my wife........hehe.

i started on elite as well.............i wont ever go back. A.R. and this board are the best ive ever seen.

peace I4L

maxmurph said:
hey bro's,

god bless

I believe I had a few things to say in that thread.......We wont put up with that here.

Back