i need a natural sleep aid

arnoldismyhero

Temporarily Suspended
i got some meltaonin tabs from cvs after workout, the lady over there at the pharmacy suggeted that i shud start taking. i got sleeping problems and i dont even take nothing that could cause that, i am allways energetic and dont feel like sleeping, i just took a tab right now and i will see what happen, anybody have suggestion on whats a good natural sleeping aid,

one tab you took? if they are only 1 mg take 3 or 4... there is other stuff you could get... usually in vatimin stores they have a little section with natural sleep aids like melatonin and others...
you could try some tylonol PM, knocks me out... so does nyquil... but those you can't really take night after night for too long.... i think there were a couple threads about natural sleep aids, try a search, that might help

its a 3mg so it says i am only suppose to take one, i was about to get tylenon pm but i am afraid of the side effects if i keep taking it

1-3mg of melatonin. I tore through about 100 of the other sleep tabs, same 25mg of crap thats in Tylenol PM but much cheaper, not sure what sides you are fearing unless you mean liver related.

i have the same problem, sort of. My brain just doesnt shut up sometimes.

Dont go for the tylenol pm, cause you dont want to be taking tylenol if you dont need it. Unisom works nicely. There are 2 different formulas, so you could switch them up every week. A glass of wine also works nice before bed.

Like said above, a warm shower helps. Also taking a dump before bed, or some soothing music before you lay down.

I havent found the magic solution yet my friend. i still battle with bouts of insomnia. I will be looking into ambien, but a doubt a doc would prescribe it.

Melatonin needs to be right beside your bed and the last thing you do at night right before turning off the light. If not it keeps me up even longer than I wanted to in the first place. But like anything else if you use it daily is not going to work as well. Stay away from those PM's

I hear ambien works like a mofo even at half dose, expensive from what I've seen though, dont know script pricing.

Hold your breath till you pass out...j/k

Benadryl works about the best for me (THC I guess would too if I remember high school correctly, but not applicable)

Melatonin...nothin
ZMA...nothin
HTP or whatever its called....nothin
Warm shower / Sweet Gherkins...nothin
Unisom...nothin
Ambien...violent halucinations...nothin

weed is the opposite for me. I cant sleep if i smoke weed, and i cant eat. I fucking hate that drug.

The Natural sleep remedies hotlist.

1. Warm milk
2. Camomile tea
3. Red wine
4. Smoke hash resin, not Grass. Grass is to get high, resin to chill
5. Sex or a wank before bed
6. Dont drink coffee 6 hours before sleeping
7. Warm shower
8. Watch Spielberg's 'Artificial inteligence'ZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!
9. Meditate
10. Ditch the clicking clock
11. Watch a burning candle or fireplace
12. Ambient music
13. Switch off all outside thought by concentrating on your breathing.
Most importantly, dont use your bed as a sofa. Your brain needs to know that your bed is for sleeping in and rude activities only. Good luck!

bun da herb..........smoke skunk not weed .......skunk has chems init will will knock u da f out but with skunk i cant really eat.....weed i find is better to just chilll and give u the munchies...........

There's a natural mystic flow thru' the air...

Melatonin should work well for u. 3mg should do the trick. Try not to take it too late in the evening or you may feel groggy the next morning. :)

Ingram said:
Marijuana is my natural sleep aid :smokepoke It also helps me stuff down that last meal of the day....

Bit it maks me dumb and forget ma edjumucation.

-Ingram

lol:D

Mudge said:
I hear ambien works like a mofo even at half dose, expensive from what I've seen though, dont know script pricing.

It works like a charm. But it could be very dangerous. IMO, it's more trouble than it's worth.

Back