I want to fuck everything in sight

jinraiden

I'm starting to get acne on my back. My left butt glute is pretty sore from my injection this morning (I believe it was injected too fast). Test is awesome and I've only been on since Thursday.

I'm starting to get acne on my back. My left butt glute is pretty sore from my injection this morning (I believe it was injected too fast). Test is awesome and I've only been on since Thursday.

Ill be sure not to drop the soap!:3some:

Just saying, it would have to be Prop or suspension for him to feel it so soon, If its E or C, its all in his head.

myfreepaysite.com you have to register with your email but its free and LOTS of good shit on there. In the vid section they have full length movies like 1000's.

Its nice so long as you have a willing partner. I was allowed 6 times one weekend (sat/sun) but most of the time I have to really do things around the house to get that kind of reward, otherwise it just annoys her.

Its nice so long as you have a willing partner. I was allowed 6 times one weekend (sat/sun) but most of the time I have to really do things around the house to get that kind of reward, otherwise it just annoys her.

Amen to that my brother!! I always hear......thats not really you....it's fake and steroid induced. So ? Let's get it on my lady:)

Back