I want to try a bicep injection, but a little nervous. Advice needed!

MrDude808

The Reason Waldos' Hiding
I'm trying out different pinning spots and I figured I want to try bicep injections next! But the problem is I'm very nervous to hit a vein or nerve there. I'm not super lean (yet) so the veins in my biceps are not very defined and visible all day long, only time they are like that is during and after my workout or in the right lighting. I looked at spotinjections but, in those pictures, those guys' veins are pretty visible so they have no problem :/ anyone got any advice on how I can do this easily and painlessly?

easily yes painless not a hope in hell. lol

you need to start off slow with the bi shots. just half a ml in each at a time to start and work it up.
the way i do it is straight to the centre.
flex and put your fingure on the top of the bi. keep you finger there and relax the arm out straight. thats the injection site.
i use 23g 1" pin and only use 3/4 of it. pull back and shoot. but there is a damn good chance you will hit a vein but it will just be a pass thru. no big deal.

now the arms will be tight and swell up ALOT but with Test E it last about 3 days and its not great at first but hell i love it now.

I'm trying out different pinning spots and I figured I want to try bicep injections next! But the problem is I'm very nervous to hit a vein or nerve there. I'm not super lean (yet) so the veins in my biceps are not very defined and visible all day long, only time they are like that is during and after my workout or in the right lighting. I looked at spotinjections but, in those pictures, those guys' veins are pretty visible so they have no problem :/ anyone got any advice on how I can do this easily and painlessly?

Hey bro, where's the hotspots to lift at in Waikiki/downtown area?...

just hit triceps.. i found havn my gf aspirate for me made the situation alot easier.. all i had to do was guide the neddle in and she did the rest. it was smooth like butter

I like 25g x 5/8-just a little sore the next day, but it feels just like it would after an intense workout.

Back