I was in a badd mood this morning until i opened my email and read this:

eastarr69

Omniscient!
Dear eastarr69,

We miss you!

Since you have not been to the Elite Fitness Discussion Board for the last 21 days, your account was temporarily disabled for server performance reasons due to inactivity.

Your account has NOT been deleted and everything, like your post count, your private messages, your ignore and buddy lists can be restored.

All you need to do is to upgrade your membership to PLATINUM to reactivate your account and get all of the advanced features. And PLATINUM accounts never get disabled!

The Advanced Platinum Features include:

* Platinum Search! The largest bodybuilding archive in the world!
* Real Time, Uncensored, Platinum Chat!
* Access to the Private Platinum Discussion Boards!
* Private Messaging with 2500 messages.
* Special Stars and extra Karma dots !
* A free monthly $11.97 Discount Coupon for EliteFitnessNutrition.com.
* Seven Free Hardcore Steroid Bonus Reports valued at $273.
* NO banner ads and NO pop-up ads!
* And you save the $40 initiation fee!

That has to be the funniest thing I have seen...they miss me....then why make me pay...since i was such a valuable commodity...:D

That is why I moved here...this is a great board with good bros...as a businessman myself, i know all things cost money, but not every little thing for gods sake...

Good job to the board and owners here at steroidology...

E

They locked my account because the cc I was using expired and I wasn't able to post on that account anymore. Nevermind the fact that I paid into it for 2 years, more than most vets or mods ever paid. Yet they won't let me post and they continue to cater to the teenage kids that grab Mommy and Daddy's cc to join platinum.

I posted this on the convo forum a sec ago. It pisses me off so I figured I'd post it over here too.

kronk said:
You guys realize that its not that you are banned, its just that your name wasnt used for 21 days. You can join the site whenever you want under a new name, just make sure you post once every few weeks.

That wasn't the case with me at all bro. My plat membership expired as the cc they were using via PayPal had expired. After that I could log into my acct but I can't even view much less post with it. So I had to create another username and lose my original name with 4k+ posts.

I've never been one to bash another board but that place truly has taken a turn for the worse. Most of the members that I looked up to as vets when I joined have lost their usernames, been banned or are in the same situation I am (genarr3 comes to mind).

The biggest thing that pisses me off is that there are tons of people who have never supported the site. Even most mods never paid to be platinum. Yet I paid into the site for 2 YEARS and then because my cc expired they lock my account. That is total bullshit in my mind. I paid more to support that site than the majority of the vets and mods on that site and I was always an advocate of joining platinum to help support the site. But now seeing how they treat former platinum memberships I'm not sure I ever want to pay for it again.

That site used to be great. But now they've pushed the knowledgeable vets to the side and cater to the new teenagers that get their mommy and daddy to join them up for the Platinum membership.

There are a few mods over there that I respect, yourself included. I really wish the mods that do care over there (Fonz, Huck, TX, C-Ditty, you, etc) would pull together and rally in the mod forum to get shit changed. I know I would do that on this site if I saw it turning to shit. While the admins/owners do have the final say I'd have to believe that they would listen to those that run the site for them.

Yep I got the same email. What the fuck?? Ya know Elite used to be a great board, but I guess George was not satisfied with that. All he cares about is chance to make another buck.

It is a good board but not worth the cash they charge. Fuckin bastards. And all those other poor fucks that pay for that shit when there are boards like this, FREE.

mvmaxx said:
That wasn't the case with me at all bro. My plat membership expired as the cc they were using via PayPal had expired. After that I could log into my acct but I can't even view much less post with it. So I had to create another username and lose my original name with 4k+ posts. <snip>
Same thing happened to me. My older brother died (only 44 years young) a few months back. So prior to that I was spending thousands of dollars flying back and forth to Europe as well as helping his wife and kids cope both mentally and financially. So my Amex got maxed out. Shit happens. When notified that my account was declined, I emailed and asked to be switched to “regular” member for a while until I got through this financial crisis, but was told that it was not possible. Talk about kicking a guy when he’s down.

EF is such a crock of shit....they disabled my shit too...but they still find the need to email me the bullshit weekly newsletters even though i have a non-valid email addy in my profile and unchecked the box for the admins and such being able to contact me...

you know i never once checked that place out.i think the first place i was a member was @ got fina?then ifound out some scandolous shit was happenin at e.f. what about the truly poor fucks who don't have a c.c. thats what i love about this board.some boards that start out as hardcore underground go mainstream and forget where they came from.i just don't see that happenin here.i mean ya gotta f****n love this board.i'm still relatively new, but when i signed on i was welcomed, and have found many awesome resources here.not to mention good reads and good people.:D

eastarr69 said:
Dear eastarr69,

We miss you!

Since you have not been to the Elite Fitness Discussion Board for the last 21 days, your account was temporarily disabled for server performance reasons due to inactivity.

Your account has NOT been deleted and everything, like your post count, your private messages, your ignore and buddy lists can be restored.

All you need to do is to upgrade your membership to PLATINUM to reactivate your account and get all of the advanced features. And PLATINUM accounts never get disabled!

The Advanced Platinum Features include:

* Platinum Search! The largest bodybuilding archive in the world!
* Real Time, Uncensored, Platinum Chat!
* Access to the Private Platinum Discussion Boards!
* Private Messaging with 2500 messages.
* Special Stars and extra Karma dots !
* A free monthly $11.97 Discount Coupon for EliteFitnessNutrition.com.
* Seven Free Hardcore Steroid Bonus Reports valued at $273.
* NO banner ads and NO pop-up ads!
* And you save the $40 initiation fee!

That has to be the funniest thing I have seen...they miss me....then why make me pay...since i was such a valuable commodity...:D

That is why I moved here...this is a great board with good bros...as a businessman myself, i know all things cost money, but not every little thing for gods sake...

Good job to the board and owners here at steroidology...

E

Damn. I thought I was special. :D I got that e-mail, too. That's when I knew why evryone was leaving.

Back