I would like some opinions on this cycle

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a little bitch post plain and simple and if that offends you tell me what you would call it , you post it as if you are simply concerned about young members but then you post a pic and call a member of a different board out by name when he is not even a member of this board , therefore you know he will not see it and you will not be confronted . I would have expected more from a Mod , and then you start talking shit about Bouncers cycles , ahhh the wonder of the internet , everyone is a beast , If you ever saw Bouncer around you would smile pretty and call him sir , you sure the hell would'nt talk shit about his cycles, I agree the cycles are too high but that is his choice and if your real intention here was looking out for young members you did not need to mention names and you sure the hell did not need to post his pic. you posted this because you have a problem with Rado which is fine but why hide over here , you know where to find him , and I would assume a Mod knows to do this shit in a PM but I guess not , This is a good board but this post was a bullshit move .

Name calling and "fuck your mom you bitch" is just so unprofessional and immature. Nothing is going to come of these obvious intelligent comments.

Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back