If you could get your hands on anything

225warmup

Lift or go home!
if you could get anything and i mean anything, would type of combo would you come up with that isnt overkill?

test enanthate 750mg/week
deca 400/week
enough Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) to last the whole cycle
enough a-dex to last the whole cycle at .25 EOD
nolvadex for post cycle therapy (pct).
and about 200lbs of my favorite protien powders, multi vits, fish oils...etc....

oh and a steady delivery of prime cuts from Omaha Steaks.

brizo said:
a truck load of primo that would last for ever

Yep, same here! Primo!! I've always wanted to try it and have yet to get the oppurtunity.
..and of course HGH because the stuff so friggin expensive if you cycle it right.

225warmup said:
if you could get anything and i mean anything, would type of combo would you come up with that isnt overkill?
I would have the gene taken out that prevents my muscles from growing. This was discovered and actually performed on a bull about 7 years ago.

pineapple said:
I would have the gene taken out that prevents my muscles from growing. This was discovered and actually performed on a bull about 7 years ago.

It's myostatin you are referring to, and it isnt a gene, it is a growth factor.

i do have access to anything and I think Test/Var is the best combo

NYCEE said:
It's myostatin you are referring to, and it isnt a gene, it is a growth factor.
Myostatin

Myostatin is a gene that limits muscle growth. This protein is a member of a superfamily of molecules called transforming growth factors beta (TGF-b). It is also called growth and differentiation factor 8 (GDF-8). Scientists have discovered that a mutation in the myostatin gene is responsible for increased muscle mass, also known as 'double muscling', in animals. A mutation in this gene has similarly been found to account for unusually large muscle mass in humans. Scientists hope that myostatin inhibitors may be able to treat diseases such as muscular dystrophy, which waste human muscle. In addition, there is some concern about the possibility of abuse of myostatin inhibitors by athletes.

Last updated:

Back