If You Could

IF primo didn't kill my hairline soo much, this would be my #1-LOVE IT. I'm gonna have to say Deca. Pretty much zero sides for me(actually lasted longer in bed) and gains were as good as they came.

from what i used so far

right pumped said:
IF primo didn't kill my hairline soo much, this would be my #1-LOVE IT. I'm gonna have to say Deca. Pretty much zero sides for me(actually lasted longer in bed) and gains were as good as they came.

from what i used so far
DECA DOES THE SAME FOR ME...YOU GET ANY DECA DYCK?I HAVE BEEN OF DECA FOR 2MONTHS NOW AND IF STILL BANGIN IN THE BED....NO LET UP....

TREN ALL THE WAY! best strength and size gains i have gotten form it with any other compound by far! the sides are a bit much to deal with sometimes but oh so worth it in the end! I <3 TREN!

truck said:
test is what you want its easy to control weight gain through diet and other ancileries for bloat and gyno

I agree. This is why test is good. Some people have a lot of weird reactions to different steroids, but most people are easily able to control reactions to test.

I see it as test is the foundation for everything. Strength, mass, etc. From there you pick a steroid that has more of a focus: Tren for strength, deca for joints/more mass, Winstrol (winny) for hardness, etc.

That being said I do'nt think you have to include it in your cycle, if you don't like the way your react to it.

VICIOUS_BEAST said:
DECA DOES THE SAME FOR ME...YOU GET ANY DECA DYCK?I HAVE BEEN OF DECA FOR 2MONTHS NOW AND IF STILL BANGIN IN THE BED....NO LET UP....
Are you yelling at us or is your caps lock broken?
Test B!T!W!...

VICIOUS_BEAST said:

if i remember right, i did go limp once during sex while on viagara. but that was the only time. good shit

Back