If You Had To Do It All Over Again, What Would Your First Cycle Be???

Texas Ranger

Guys, now that you're more informed on how to use Gear properly in conjunction with a good diet, training & recuperation and have a few or ALOT of cycles under your belt. If you had to do it all over again, what would your First Cycle be???

If I was able to do my first cycle again the only things I would have done differently is to add:

propecia/proscar
anti-a throughout
and a proper pct

to my 500mgs of Organon Sostenons!

wk 1-4 @ 35 mg d-bol
wk 1-10 Test enth. @ 500mg
PCT 2 weeks Nolva @ 40mg >> 2 weeks Nolva @ 20mg.

Greetz

What I did:

wk 1-12 500mg/wk Tornel T-200
wk 1-11 400mg/wk TT EQ
wk 1-4 50mg/day Ref-B d-bol tabs
PCT was the usual 300/100/50 clomid thing

What I would do if I could go back in time:

wk 1-12 500mg/wk human grade test (ICN, Testoviron, or even Sust...)
PCT

And I'd manage my diet a whole lot better.

what a good price for 12 weeks of testoviron depot at 500 mg. which i guess would be 24 amps if it comes like that.

my first cycle is gonna be either sust or test eth or cyp, at 500mg a week for 10-12 weeks. i cant decide if should use Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) mid cycle or not, i want to do it if it would make recovery better and dont care about the money but not if its just a waste. I also dont know if i wanna use novla or clomid for pct.

I did 300mg of Spectro enanthate every 5th day for 8 wks. Then for 50mg of prop ed for 3 wks. The usual clomid post cycle therapy (pct).

I wouldn't have changed a thing with that, however I would have been cleaner with my diet so I didn't add as much fat. Also I would have waited longer before my second cycle which got out of control.

Been clean for 26wks now. going back on soon with something very similar to my first.

Hey Darko! How's it going, bro? I remember your First Cycle Journal you posted on another board. The name of the board escapes me now. Doing Ok??

I would have hoarded all the (negma) parabolin and anavar i could get. It was the best combo i ever did. if i did enough of that in my early twenty's, I don't think i'd be using anything now at 37. (I think)

E

I did one amp of testex every four days for 8 weeks. I also ran 20mg of dbol for the first 25 days, the only thing i would do different is run the test 10 weeks.

well if I knew everything that I know now I would run 1 gram of test because I would eventually get there. I probably could have put on about 50 pounds within six months.

Smalluser said:
wk 1-4 @ 35 mg d-bol
wk 1-10 Test enth. @ 500mg
PCT 2 weeks Nolva @ 40mg >> 2 weeks Nolva @ 20mg.

Greetz

IMO this would have been an ideal first cycle for me.:3some:

jcp2 said:
I did one amp of testex every four days for 8 weeks. I also ran 20mg of dbol for the first 25 days, the only thing i would do different is run the test 10 weeks.

Another real good and safe cycle for a first timer.:)

30mg of dbol for 6 weeks, 400mg of enanthate for 12 weeks, and 200mg of deca for 14 weeks, also clomid and nolvs on hand. As well as I wouldn't of overpaid like so many of us newbies do on our 1st cycle. Ahhhhhhhh I miss the gains of the 1st, you always remember your 1st!!!!!!!

well.........my first cycle was 2.5 cc of DECA, 250 of sust........for 8 weeks................and 35 mg of D-bol.....
i just been cleared to lift again after 2 yeas out because of an accident......but im thinking of using the same cycle only using refotvit instead of D-bol.......what do you think?......
Oh...i lost 60 ponds on the recovery process of two years

Texas Ranger said:
Hey Darko! How's it going, bro? I remember your First Cycle Journal you posted on another board. The name of the board escapes me now. Doing Ok??

Yeah been good bro. The name of the board was Ripped Canadians.

Have you done your first cycle yet, or still waiting and can't figure out what to do?

Back