If you had your choice of deca or eq?

Would you rather have deca or Eq?

• EQ

Votes: 112 56.0%
  • Deca

Votes: 88 44.0%

• Total voters
What cycle is it ? Deca probably . Most guys don't go with Deca because they have problems in the bedroom. It's been good to me. So has Equipoise both put on solid muscle. Eq seems to be more vascular then anything.

StoneColdNTO said:
Deca........especially when you're already on lifetime HRT............:D
okay you don't count then man. lol that is why there is standard deviation to take into account anomalies. hehe

I like deca as its a little stronger and makes your joints feel better, this time I am actually running both

You can really push it hard on Deca, movements that burn me up for a 4-5 days are reduced to 48 hours tops.

I look my best while on Eq..

Depends.

I don't have a problem recovering from deca, and eq didn't seem to do all that much for me the last time around. I would pick deca, you can keep the doses lower too.

I like them both, but if I had to chose I would pick EQ, it is one of my favorites. Also it depends what you are looking for, on EQ you get a more ripped and lean vascular look, good addition to a summer cycle. Deca will put a bit more size, but you will hold a little more water which makes it a good cycle when you are looking to add size and mass.

I haven't used deca and propably won't but things change all the time, so I'd pick EQ

JohnnyB

JohnnyB said:
I haven't used deca and propably won't but things change all the time, so I'd pick EQ

JohnnyB
im wanting to try deca bad but tren really shut me down in the bedroom even while on plenty of test . eq just doesnt offer a lot of bang for the buck , i look harder and leaner but little mass gain

I've never ran deca so I don't know if this helps, but I'm on syd group EQ 10th week and fucking loving every second of it. EQ is great stuff IMO, vascularity, leaness, muscle hardness but no "EQ hunger". Pretty much a weak tren.

Deca builds for me much better......I hate the bloat though. ldex does'nt seem to help much with it. I`ve used EQ up to 800 mgs for 16wks with so-so results.

The cycle I`m just starting is Deca at 400 and EQ at 800mgs. Along with the usuals. Heard some good things from people who have ACTUALLY used both. After about 8-10 wks I`ll post what I think at that point.

DADAWG said:
im wanting to try deca bad but tren really shut me down in the bedroom even while on plenty of test . eq just doesnt offer a lot of bang for the buck , i look harder and leaner but little mass gain

I did test and deca for my spring cycle, and I was a walking hard-on all the time. I was doing 50mg/day of proviron though.

I'm still trying to decide whether to do deca, EQ, or both for my upcoming cycle. Think I'll knock the proviron down to 25mg/day and see if it still does the trick.

Not trying to be the party killer here,, but if you will look at the Molecular structure of Deca and EQ,, the is absolutely NO DIFFERENCE,, so most of the differences people see are either from something else in their cycle or in their mind, look it up if you have doubts,, but EQ is Deca,, the name says it all both are Undecaonate, and both have same moleculr mold.

DADAWG said:
Deca and fina are both 19-nor, I used fina didn't have a problem. The thing that turned me off about deca was a study I read when I was new to the game. Where it took months for the test subject to recover from deca. So that turned my off to it, but like I said things change.

JohnnyB

its funny I posted this on three different forums and this is the only one were deca seemed almost equal. eq ripped deca up on the other two.

stonecold54 said:
its funny I posted this on three different forums and this is the only one were deca seemed almost equal. eq ripped deca up on the other two.

That's cause we are smarter over here............:D

mebdonovan said:
Not trying to be the party killer here,, but if you will look at the Molecular structure of Deca and EQ,, the is absolutely NO DIFFERENCE,, so most of the differences people see are either from something else in their cycle or in their mind, look it up if you have doubts,, but EQ is Deca,, the name says it all both are Undecaonate, and both have same moleculr mold.
my understanding is deca is 19 nor and EQ is a derivitive of test... so that would make them different in structure...unless i misunderstood something....someone back me up or tell me im dumb...thanks

Back