If you had your choice of deca or eq?

Would you rather have deca or Eq?

• EQ

Votes: 112 56.0%
  • Deca

Votes: 88 44.0%

• Total voters
mebdonovan said:
Not trying to be the party killer here,, but if you will look at the Molecular structure of Deca and EQ,, the is absolutely NO DIFFERENCE,, so most of the differences people see are either from something else in their cycle or in their mind, look it up if you have doubts,, but EQ is Deca,, the name says it all both are Undecaonate, and both have same moleculr mold.

Slow down a minute here !!

I thought EQ was chemically similar to D-bol.

As far as both being Undecaonate....that is the ester attached, and has dick all to do with the actual compound.

As for as their Test molecular structure,, BOTH ARE IDENTICAL,, NOW FOR THE ONES IN DOUBT,, GO GET A CHEMISTY BOOK AND LOOK IT UP,, AND AS FAR AS ONE BEING A TEST DERIVATIVE AND THE OTHER NOT,, THEY BOTH ARE , BUT HEY,, DONT JUST TRUST ME,, GO LOOK IT UP, I WILL FIND A STRUCTURE ADN POST IT HERE IN A FEW

mebdonovan said:
As for as their Test molecular structure,, BOTH ARE IDENTICAL,, NOW FOR THE ONES IN DOUBT,, GO GET A CHEMISTY BOOK AND LOOK IT UP,, AND AS FAR AS ONE BEING A TEST DERIVATIVE AND THE OTHER NOT,, THEY BOTH ARE , BUT HEY,, DONT JUST TRUST ME,, GO LOOK IT UP, I WILL FIND A STRUCTURE ADN POST IT HERE IN A FEW

First off.....lose the "caps lock" key !!

Now, I realize that you're not the sharpest knife in the drawer, as you showed us in this thread http://www.steroidology.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=21463 , but if the moleculur structure of EQ and Deca is the same, wouldn't that make them the same compound.:40oz: Ok, here's what we'll do...I'm gonna have a cold beer, and you smoke some more crack and we'll chat later.........LMFAO

StoneColdNTO said:
First off.....lose the "caps lock" key !!

Now, I realize that you're not the sharpest knife in the drawer, as you showed us in this thread http://www.steroidology.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=21463 , but if the moleculur structure of EQ and Deca is the same, wouldn't that make them the same compound.:40oz: Ok, here's what we'll do...I'm gonna have a cold beer, and you smoke some more crack and we'll chat later.........LMFAO

I hate it when people flame on a newbie.
BUT I am so glad somebody else said this because before I finished the thread I was ready to jump on him myself.

Can't fix Stupid:rolleyes:

mebdonovan said:
Not trying to be the party killer here,, but if you will look at the Molecular structure of Deca and EQ,, the is absolutely NO DIFFERENCE,, so most of the differences people see are either from something else in their cycle or in their mind, look it up if you have doubts,, but EQ is Deca,, the name says it all both are Undecaonate, and both have same moleculr mold.

Deca: 19-Nor-4-androstene-3-one,17b-ol or 4-Estren-17beta-ol-3-one

Eq: 1,4-androstadiene-3-one,17b-ol

Moron

Stone cold,, your a genius,, I am thinking you are one of those that think Tren and Parabolon are the same,, as for the crack and beer, I dont drink or smoke,, maybe because I AM A REAL BBer adn you,, well, I am guessing you are oone of those people that talk a good game, but tend to leave the gym to guys like me, thanks for being inferior to me,, kinda like going to a flea market,, you boost my ego,LMAO

mebdonovan said:
Stone cold,, your a genius,, I am thinking you are one of those that think Tren and Parabolon are the same,, as for the crack and beer, I dont drink or smoke,, maybe because I AM A REAL BBer adn you,, well, I am guessing you are oone of those people that talk a good game, but tend to leave the gym to guys like me, thanks for being inferior to me,, kinda like going to a flea market,, you boost my ego,LMAO

Where is your proof that EQ and Deca are the same ?????

Have you changed your mind ??

mebdonovan said:
Parabolan is trenbolone with the Cyclohexylmethylcarbonate or Hexahydrobenzylcarbonate ester

JohnnyB

Trenbolone is NOT parabolon, Trenbolone on the market nowdays is trenbolone acetate,, parabolon was trenbolone Cyclohexylmethylcarbonate , one has a longer lasting ester than the other.

Back to the original question. It would depend on what else was in the stack.
If it was test based, I would use deca. If it was 19-nor based, I would use equipoise. If it was both, like test/tren, I would punt......either would be fine. I always try to combine an androgen with an anabolic. Throw in a nice 17aa and you have a stack that is compimentary in compounds.
I like both drugs. Eq is a nice, mild steroid that can be used at length. Years ago, a friend in S.A. sent me a 500ml bottle of Ganabol. I just sat and stared at it for an hour. I went an entire year with ganabol in every stack......no problem, great stuff.

mebdonovan said:
Did someone in the gym tell you this, or did you come up with this nonsense by yourself.

mebdonovan said:
First off you are a moron, show me one shred of evidence of what you claim.

I would take Deca over EQ anytime. EQ didn't do allot for me where deca worked very well. I agree with ironmasters comment about the androgenic/anaboic mix and the occational booster from a 17aa based AAS.

My most effective stacks are.

Bulking =Test Enanthate/Nandrolo Decanoate (+ dbol or anadrol)
Cutting= Test Propionate/Trenbolone Acetate (+ stanazol)

As far as the topic goes I have to say DECA.

I am currently using EQ as my main anabolic (500 mg/week) and getting decent results, but not like I expected.

When I did DECA @ 450 mg/week.....gains were good strength was awesome. The only thing about DECA I do not like is recovery from it takes a long time...shuts me down pretty good. Another thing is I have to take arimidex with EQ. I found anything over 300mg/week for me, I get a little "itchy" in the nips. It does aromatize slightly easier than DECA. With DECA no anti-e needed (for me).

As far as DECA = EQ chemically. I like to think of myself as a very educated person.........I don't see how anyone can say that they are the same. As most of us know you could have the exact same compound and just switch ONE of the double bonds in the ring structure (that is common in all steriod compounds), and the action of that compound could act completely different.

Just look at 1-test "supplements" for example. Every company out there markets the stuff on how close it is to testosterone or primobolan. Companies know if they show you that, a lot are going the think wow it most work the same too cause it is practically the same thing...right????. ........wrong. Yes it is an anabolic and androgenic...but not to the extent of ones that are used by most of us here.

Back