IGF-1 LR3 50mcg pwo

bigjack

hey fellas whats up? im pinning 50mcg of igf-1 lr3 post workout IM in my shoulder with a slin needles , its been 2 days now, ive reconsitute it with NACL, what results i should excpect?
thank u!

Well you have to remember that just like hgh it is not something you are going to see over night. or even see like a cycle of test. It take months for igf and hgh to show itself. Now I do see that my pumps are much more with igf. and you should be putting your igf in the group that you are training.

Now I have had diff people say that they will do a pre and a post igf pin.

I have done just the pre pinning.

I've been taking it about 2 weeks now and the only thing I've noticed is being really hungry and it makes me want to sleep forever! I'm hoping for the long term gains. I've read that with the lr3 you actually see more gains after your month on. I plan on running month on month off till summer and see how it goes. Most seem happy with it though.

I had some extreme hunger the very first time I dosed it but yes gains take time with this and it's even better with anabolics. Dosing pre wo you will get some good pumps. I tend to get a little vascularity and it seems to help strength.

Hard2gain how are you dosing yours? It can cause some lethargy but when dosing DES pre and lr3 post, I had to add a pre wo shake with bcaa,protien, carbs, creatine, and sipped another during basically to replaces glycogen stores. I was getting burned out about 30 minutes into training without the shakes.

I'm not a big fan of shakes but igf working like insulin should help shuttling nutrients so I like to make sure their are plenty availiable especially during that time. You may just need more carbs during the day.

Also post wo a good protocol is to eat a grapefruit to spike insulin along with your igf dose, then have a protien/fat meal about 30-60 minutes after.

This is my first time using the IGF so I'm just doing lr3. I've been playing around with the doses and timing of it to see what works best for me. I just tried trying it pre work out for the first time today and holy shit. I had such a pump it felt like my skin was one of those compression shirts. Thought it was gonna rip haha. I think I'm gonna stick to post workout and just pound food the rest of the day.

I do my shot fallowed my a shake with protein/carbs/bcaa's/glutamine. Then a major carb meal about 30-60 minutes after. If this is wrong please let me know I'm still a beginner with this stuff.

its been 3 days now, pumps are insane, but im getting really tired after an hour of the shot!!!
althought im taking good amount of carbs, protein, bcaa, glutamine

For the guys getting tired and hungry. That is a really good sign that you have some great IGF-1 LR3

Would you guys mind sharing which brand you are using?

A good quality HGH will cause those same things through it's mechanism of spiking IGF-1 levels.

Now how long is it going to take to see results from it?

Your IGF is boosted so your body is set to create new satellite muscle cells. The body first creates them and then you have to grow, nurture and mature them. That is the part of all of this that takes time to "see" the results.

Zeek do you feel tired at all with your current DES dosing protocol? I have been having some serious issues with feeling drained/tired during the last few days.

D

I'm not on any peps ATM. My new DES did come in the mail yesterday and I will start back in a couple of days. I'm a dumb ass and forgot to order AA to dilute :p

I was taking my DES pre workout and by that time of the day I've already eaten 4-5 meals so I didn't have any issues with being tired. Taking HGH on an empty stomach in the AM does however kick my ass and will often send me right back to bed for a couple of more hours sleep.

Keep in mind D that you were using epistane and that is known to shut down your natty test production. You being tired could also be a direct result of either being shut down or recovering now.

D

I'm not on any peps ATM. My new DES did come in the mail yesterday and I will start back in a couple of days.

I was taking my DES pre workout and by that time of the day I've already eaten 4-5 meals so I didn't have any issues with being tired. Taking HGH on an empty stomach in the AM does however kick my ass and will often send me right back to bed for a couple of more hours sleep.

Keep in mind D that you were using epistane and that is known to shut down your natty test production. You being tired could also be a direct result of either being shut down or recovering now.

Very true on the shutdown, Zeek. Good point.

I generally pin my DES after only 2 meals (workout around 10-11 AM) so that could also play a role.

Are you going to run DES alone, or add in LR3?

I got my igf 1 lr3 from great white and I am a believer that their shit is da bomb! I have still been eating like a stoner cow with the munchies!! Great products and I've never seen shipping so damn fast, two thumbs up on gwp for sure.. (not a rep just happy customer)

I got my igf 1 lr3 from great white and I am a believer that their shit is da bomb! I have still been eating like a stoner cow with the munchies!! Great products and I've never seen shipping so damn fast, two thumbs up on gwp for sure.. (not a rep just happy customer)

We are lucky with the research sponsors that we have here on the board. I'm crossing my fingers that a few of the other ones don't make their way over here and ruin things.

I took it pre for the first time and loved the pump. I was wondering do u have to take IGF1 Lr3 on an empty stomach? Also do u prefer muscle or in your belly fat? Does it matter?

Back