IGF-1 LR3 for a bigger penis?

My friend took this stuff at 100 mcg a day for a month. He is a dumbass. I don't think he knows what he is doing, but anyways.. He said his dick got a little longer, but he gained an inch in girth. I don't know if he was lying or not. I'm not into these peptides, or growth hormones, but I researched and found out that that is a really high dose. A fucking inch?!?!?!!?!?!?

Actually if you want in on a little secret... 1ml of hydrolyzed avocado oil 2x pw to your testicles will give you an extra 2 inches if you can manage it for 14 weeks.

That and I have some beachfront property in nevada that I'd like to sell you. :D

Actually if you want in on a little secret... 1ml of hydrolyzed avocado oil 2x pw to your testicles will give you an extra 2 inches if you can manage it for 14 weeks.

That and I have some beachfront property in nevada that I'd like to sell you. :D

I have tried the avocado oil. It works!

We have beaches in Nevada. Heh.

Yes but you will have to inject it straight into your wanker.

The only thing man i have ever seen someone speak of serious results with is jelqing or however its spelled. Even then it seems dangerous.

I guess they do have an inflatable then you can get installed now though, to make it bigger lol

It sounds like your friend fell for some phony product. Is this a product you inject with a needle? He probably would've had a better result with male enhancement pills even though they don't really work. It is pretty much impossible to make your penis bigger so your friend is probably just talking the talk and not walking the walk.

jelqing will absolutely add length and girth to your penis. Middle eastern men have been practicing it for hundreds for years. It takes a long time to gain permanent results, but the results are indeed permanent. And you absolutely have to be kind to Mr. Happy as you jelq, meaning, KNOW WHAT YOU ARE DOING and don't yank the thing off, because you can damage your dick. But go google jelqing, do it daily for six months and see if you don't add some size. I have always been happy with my size and after jelqing for several years, I can, in all sincerity say that I have permanently added over one inch to my full erection and definitely have added some girth. And if you want to start Kegel exercises too, that would be highly recommended for total penis and prostate health.

You sure he was not starting his measurement from the back of his balloon knot to the tip of his GERMAN HELMUT ???

Back