IGF-1 or IGF-1 + HGH (Omnitrope)? - how to administer

Emark

hi,
i'm 44 male.
Have been on TRT for some years, using Omnitrope (75%) mixed with IGF-1 (25%) as growth hormone. Dosage around 2-4 clicks/day from the Omnitrope pen, which is 20-40 mcg/day
I'm not a bodybuilder. I use TRT for better quality of life. More muscle is welcome.

Because i travel a lot (before corona crisis) it was quite impossible to keep the Omnitrope cool. I always had to find a hotel with fridge and freezer for cool packs. To eliminate this problem i'm thinking about switching to pure IGF-1, which only needs to be stored in fridge when reconstituted. Which allows more travelling in between cycles without worrying about cooling.

Question:
1/ what are your thoughts about the use of IGF-1 without HGH compared to using a mixture? what would you recommend?
2/ i heard about 4 weeks on / 4 weeks off. Is this how you recommend IGF-1 ?
3/ most practical way to administer IGF-1? insuline syringes seem such a hassle compared to an omnitrope pen. Any advise/feedback on this? thanks. Is it even possible to measure e.g. 20mcg with an insuline syringe?
Thanks !

hi,
i'm 44 male.
Have been on TRT for some years, using Omnitrope (75%) mixed with IGF-1 (25%) as growth hormone. Dosage around 2-4 clicks/day from the Omnitrope pen, which is 20-40 mcg/day
I'm not a bodybuilder. I use TRT for better quality of life. More muscle is welcome.

Because i travel a lot (before corona crisis) it was quite impossible to keep the Omnitrope cool. I always had to find a hotel with fridge and freezer for cool packs. To eliminate this problem i'm thinking about switching to pure IGF-1, which only needs to be stored in fridge when reconstituted. Which allows more travelling in between cycles without worrying about cooling.

Question:
1/ what are your thoughts about the use of IGF-1 without HGH compared to using a mixture? what would you recommend?
2/ i heard about 4 weeks on / 4 weeks off. Is this how you recommend IGF-1 ?
3/ most practical way to administer IGF-1? insuline syringes seem such a hassle compared to an omnitrope pen. Any advise/feedback on this? thanks. Is it even possible to measure e.g. 20mcg with an insuline syringe?
Thanks !

IMT is around here now he wil give you the best answer brother.

I would not personally suggest IGF-1 alone. Honestly I am not sure it is helping you with the rhGH. Remember rhGH goes through the pancreas and turns into IGF-1, so you if you have plenty of rhGH in your blood, you will have plenty of IGF-1 in your blood. The benefit here is your body controls the amount of IGF-1 it is producing through the pancreas, it won't let you overdose.

If you do IGF-1 alone your going to have to measure your sugar all the time, so it is a pain, especially for someone just looking of a physiological response, rather than a supra-physiological response.

Are you taking testosterone with your rhGH? You really should be, there is a very large synergistic effect between the 2.

.. Honestly I am not sure it is helping you with the rhGH..

Are you taking testosterone with your rhGH? You really should be, there is a very large synergistic effect between the 2.

Thanks for the feedback!
1/ i've never heard of rhGH. Omnitrope has always been referred to as HGH as far as i know. Are we talking about the same thing?
2/ yes i'm taking Androtardyl 250ml/ml but for the moment in low dosage. I'm injecting 1/4 every week which comes down to 1 vial every 28days. I used to be on 1 vial every 10 days but that was too much. As i'm living a more healthy lifestyle now a lower dose seems to be the better solution, allthough 1 vial per 28 days is too low. I'll increase the dose a bit in the next coming weeks, something like 1 vial per 20 days.

So you recommend a mixture of Omnitrope (3/4) with IGF-1 lr3 (1/4) correct?

Thanks man i appreciate

Thanks for the feedback!
1/ i've never heard of rhGH. Omnitrope has always been referred to as HGH as far as i know. Are we talking about the same thing?
2/ yes i'm taking Androtardyl 250ml/ml but for the moment in low dosage. I'm injecting 1/4 every week which comes down to 1 vial every 28days. I used to be on 1 vial every 10 days but that was too much. As i'm living a more healthy lifestyle now a lower dose seems to be the better solution, allthough 1 vial per 28 days is too low. I'll increase the dose a bit in the next coming weeks, something like 1 vial per 20 days.

Thanks man i appreciate

how did it go with that last pin?

how did it go with that last pin?

well basically for someone just looking of a physiological response, rather than a supra-physiological response doing just IFG-1 would not be recommended. So i guess i'll just go back to mixing Omnitrope with IGF-1. It doesn't solve the problem i'm having with keeping the Omnitrope cool while travelling, but as i read it's probably the better solution in my case (non-bodybuilder). thanks !

well basically for someone just looking of a physiological response, rather than a supra-physiological response doing just IFG-1 would not be recommended. So i guess i'll just go back to mixing Omnitrope with IGF-1. It doesn't solve the problem i'm having with keeping the Omnitrope cool while travelling, but as i read it's probably the better solution in my case (non-bodybuilder). thanks !

physiological response, rather than a supra-physiological response is a big canyon.

Have you found your supra-physiological response yet bro?

Thanks for the feedback!

Thanks man i appreciate

How is it going with you these days?

How did it go with the mixing of Omnitrope with IGF-1?

I have read that there is a trade off when it comes to growth hormone and IGF-1 & Longevity . Growth hormone and IGF-1 enhance muscle and cognitive performance but this comes at a cost: longevity. Reduced growth hormone and IGF-1 increase lifespan by increasing the expression of genes involved in stress resistance but at an expensive cost when it comes to muscles and brain. What good is it to live longer if the price is muscular frailty & decreased cognition?

Back