I'm back!! Got pics!!

mosh69

CRAZY WHITE BOY!!!
So I haven't really posteup much since I go home so I thought I'd break the ice...again with my new passion Dana linn Bailey, enjoy.

Does anyone know if she's all natural, looks like it, but their could be a little primo or something their, either way she looks great not too bulky not a twig, just right

Does anyone know if she's all natural, looks like it, but their could be a little primo or something their, either way she looks great not too bulky not a twig, just right

Nah, she's enhanced. checkher fb for tons of pics. Her shoulders are stellar!!! Women can't achieve that level of muscle naturally no wy.

To skinny for my like i like my women to be curvy and wobbly :cool:

CHEERS GT
lol...wobbly?
Id be scared to fuck her. She might sneeze and snap my dick off by accident.

Ever had quickie sex with your girlfriend and y'all started laughing about something? Every time she laughs you feel is squeeze the shit out of your dick.

So if THAT girl SNEEZED.................while you were in her...........I imagine you can just say you're a lesbian after that

Ya her abs look like mine. Which reminds me of a dude. No go on that. She looks good everywhere else. Id smash it.

Back