I'm back!! Got pics!!

I remember you and welcome back:)
Thanx brother!

Highly doubt natural...don't think I would have these traps without a tiny bit of help....lol

today008-3-1-3.jpg

today009-4-1-1.jpg
Looking good Jenner! I just Love girls that build, good stuff.
Hello,
I remember you so welcome back again...
Thanx again, obviously great to be back!

So Yeah I've been following Dana pretty close since I found her last month, she's onmy FB so I get all her updates (Pics and vids).
She's doing the Muscle in the desert or something like that in Arizona in a few weeks, her first pro show.

It may just be me, but, I like my women to look like women. I don't want to look a chick and wonder what she benches. May just be me though

Must be just you dank. I like a chick that I dont have to worry about breaking in half when I start laying pipe.

I think she is cute, and i love her body... but I fucking cant stand how annoying her and her bf are.

She's hot but a fucking bitch. I ran into her at the Arnold Expo and asked her for a picture. She wasn't busy at the time just walking by and she said "no but if you go to the MHP booth in half hour you can get one"...I was like whatever fuck you. All the top pro bodybuilders took pics with me when I crossed their paths, and Dana wouldnt? Yeah fuck you Dana.

Back