I'm officially on cycle now!!

blazif

Just finished my first ever pin! 250mg of test e in a perfect ventrogluteal shot! Pretty pumped right now! Almost thought I missed, if went in so smoothly!

On another note, while reconstituting my hcg, I didn't have my air pressures quite right, and my bac water sprayed the powder disk... I've read that you're supposed to let the water wash down the dudes of the vial... How fragile is hcg and did I screw it up?

Anyways, I'm pretty fucking excited to see how the next 12 weeks go!

your hcg should be fine. happens to me almost every time because I forget. good luck to you. EAT big GET big

Just finished my first ever pin! 250mg of test e in a perfect ventrogluteal shot! Pretty pumped right now! Almost thought I missed, if went in so smoothly!

On another note, while reconstituting my hcg, I didn't have my air pressures quite right, and my bac water sprayed the powder disk... I've read that you're supposed to let the water wash down the dudes of the vial... How fragile is hcg and did I screw it up?

Anyways, I'm pretty fucking excited to see how the next 12 weeks go!

Welcome to the AAS world, enjoy the ride man. You will be experiencing some nice changes soon :)

Let me know how the pip is the next day in your ventroglute (if any). I am pretty sore in that spot the next day, however I'm pinning test prop and tren ace.

Good luck with your cycle, may the gains be with you

Good luck on the run and welcome to the dark side. HCG is not volatile like HGH there is no worries if you spray the cake

please let us know your progress. I am waiting for my gear to arrive.
Do you use hcg at that same time as test e?

Sorry for the brief initial post, I was typing from my phone and I'm pretty sucky at it. As far as pre-cycle research goes: I have a premed/biology background and have done a solid year and a half of reading and thinking about cycling. So I'd like to think I at least have a theoretical idea of what I'm doing (which hopefully will translate into actual success).

A little background information:
I'm 25.
5'2.5" tall and currently weighing around 160 lbs @ 10-12% BF.
Maxes: Squat: 305 Deadlift: somewhere around 350 (I'm max testing today) Bench: Was 205 last time I tried maxing, but I'm retesting that tomorrow

I've been athletic my entire life and have been lifting for quite a few years. The past 2 years, I've made lifting a higher priority and have been actively trying to increase in size. (I was an amateur MMA fighter, so back in the day I was more focused on keeping my size stable/small.)

My cycle is basic:
-12 weeks of test-e @ 500mg/week (pinned Mon/Thur)
-500iu of hcg (pinned same day as test)
-.25mg of arimidex EOD (bumped to .5mg EOD if necessary)
And a PCT of clomid and nolva @ 50/50/50/50 and 40/40/20/20

Last edited:
Welcome to the AAS world, enjoy the ride man. You will be experiencing some nice changes soon :)

Let me know how the pip is the next day in your ventroglute (if any). I am pretty sore in that spot the next day, however I'm pinning test prop and tren ace.

Good luck with your cycle, may the gains be with you

As far as today goes, the area is a bit sore. But really nothing too bad. There's no redness or swelling at all, so I'm assuming I shot up properly!

As far as today goes, the area is a bit sore. But really nothing too bad. There's no redness or swelling at all, so I'm assuming I shot up properly!

Well expect to get pip those first few weeks or even longer! Some times it will happen the 2nd day after your pinn. Just rotate glutes and if you need to you could go with quads or another muscle group. Using test e the glute should be enough...

My cycle is basic:
-12 weeks of test-e @ 500mg/week (pinned Mon/Thur)
-500iu of hcg (pinned same day as test)
-.25mg of arimidex EOD (bumped to .5mg EOD if necessary)
And a PCT of clomid and nolva @ 50/50/50/50 and 40/40/20/20

that's exactly the same cycle I am going to run. I am still waiting for my order to come. Plus I am trying to put on a little more weight before I start (I am only 145lbs and my height is 5'7"). Best luck to you and I would appreciate it if you could log your progress.

that's exactly the same cycle I am going to run. I am still waiting for my order to come. Plus I am trying to put on a little more weight before I start (I am only 145lbs and my height is 5'7"). Best luck to you and I would appreciate it if you could log your progress.

I definitely will be giving updates every week or so when I have time! I'd put up some "before" photos, but I have some pretty unique tattoos that would give me away, haha.

Back