injectable noob question

rockets

what makes longer test cycles so much harder to recover from short cycles? if your shut down, your shut down no?

likewise, if youre using hcg to prvent this. how are long cycles that much harder to recover from?

what makes longer test cycles so much harder to recover from short cycles? if your shut down, your shut down no?

likewise, if youre using hcg to prvent this. how are long cycles that much harder to recover from?

Good question...for which there is no easy answer. When you arrive at the definitive conclusion, let us know. Be aware, Musashi style...everybody responds differently.

It's an ambiguous response, but it's true nonetheless.

Poly

What's your defintion of a short cycle?

A rather educated inquiry for once. Astounding!

There are of course a variety of reasons.

1.) Prolonged exposure to androgens downgrades androgen receptors. Thus post cycle natural testosterone has trouble finding androgen receptors. This can of course be offset through the implementation of site rotation.

2.) HCG restores testicle size allowing the testicles to produce testosterone at an accelerated rate. The use of HCG prevents the atrophy of the testicles, however on cycle the HPTA is still shut down so endogenous testosterone produced at a lower level.

3.) The HPTA can be shutdown to varying degrees. Preliminary research shows that complete shutdown of the HPTA results in the necessity of TRT. In essence PCT is restoring HPTA to normal levels and HCG's ability to prevent testicular atrophy allows for optimum conditions for testosterone production.

Very well put H.
It s been my experience..personally and by watching other s that the biggest risk to NEEDING testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) ...is a constant suppression of the loop through impatience, abuse...etc.
Even the best pct will only bring you back to normal t ranges.. a far cry from even 100-250-500 a week test a week..
You lose sight of what normal is and it well...suck s after being properly juiced.
"Fuck normal" was my approach for a decade or so about a decade and half ago..
Trt for me..my fault.

Think of it like this.....you hold your breath for 10 seconds or for 60 seconds. You're still holding your breath regardless.....but the amount of time you are holding your breath makes a big physiological difference. Same with your question.

Back