Injecting the muscle you are working that day?

!@#$%^&

If you are working the muscle that day that you need to be injecting into, do you inject before or after the workout?

Im doin legs today and tend to get sore from quad injections, and i dont want it to interfere with my workout.

I am doing arms today, and I think I am going to inject my Bi's right before I leave the house. Usually I don't get injection pain for at least a few hours after, so it shouldn't interfere with my workout at all.

If you think it will screw up your workout, just inject somewhere other than your quads.

especially before leg day......I hit the quad so I can get the blood flowing and I won't get sore.

I do this only on legs day because if I train legs then I won't get any knots or anything.

And both the minor pain from your injection and your pump combined together are an awesome feeling! Feels pumped the entire workout!:)

I do it before working out. I agree with Needsize. It seems to lessen the injection site sorenesss this way. Today I shot biceps and then trained them.

I would do before workout. If you do it right after a workout you might experience more bleeding then normal from the injection site.

yea, doing legs and then shooting up, dude, i bleed alot one time cause of that, i will never do that again, the pump was insane and blood just flew. so now its all done b4 workouts.

ucadaddy said:
I would do before workout. If you do it right after a workout you might experience more bleeding then normal from the injection site.
My girl hits me up with all my injects...never a drop of blood - THEY GOT THE TOUCH!

I can't imagine that it would be good for a muscle to inject it with oil, and then proceed to the gym and squeeze it as hard as you can continually for an hour. Just doesn't seem good for the muscle to me.

Back