Insulin..where are the gains?

cdt5074

Preface: don't tell me not to take insulin. I'm going to continue to do so so don't bother. Anyway. So insulin is hailed as a great way to make some serious gains. So I have been using 10iu novolin-r before and after workouts...and it has done fuck all. Obviously taking AAS too. I cannot honestly say it is not making any difference. I'm following a protocol and everything but it's making literally no difference to my physique. What gives? Where are the impressive gains?

Test deca and eq sitting at about 250 right now. Imm at the tail end of a cycle trying to just get some more gain before I cycle off

Drop the slin bro. With that attitude why even ask for guidance its obvious you won't take it. I say stop slin and post your diet and training. Post your stats let's see if we can help you start growing but you don't need the slin your gana end up hurting yourself

Can you post your stats like
Cycle history
Diet
Training frequemcy/cardio
Anything to help us help you. I won't give any advice without some stats bro.

Its not doing shit for me but whatever you do dont tell me to stop taking it LOL.
That makes about no fucking sense at all man!!

Drop the slin bro. With that attitude why even ask for guidance its obvious you won't take it. I say stop slin and post your diet and training. Post your stats let's see if we can help you start growing but you don't need the slin your gana end up hurting yourself

and even possibly die....

Why would you even want to keep using it if you aren't getting anything out of it bro? The poster above is right, that doesn't make a damn bit of sense does it ?

you either have a. bunk gear b. bunk insulin or c. a poor diet d. a combination of any of those

Yet in spite of that piss-poor attitude he is still getting solid input.......

Because I'm going to do what I'm going to do. That's why I have adopted this attitude. And holy shit people are still telling me not to take it. I have a piss poor attitude because people don't read.

Anyway, nothing I have is bunk. Let's get that out of the way. I mean, there's not much to say. Have been bulking up, hit a weight plateau, and introduced insulin, and I have not seen my rate of growth change. People have claimed gains akin to starting a AAS cycle once adding insulin and I haven't seen any appreciable growth from an average 20iu a day. Nada. Not even looking fuller or anything. But I have also read similar complaints, that some individuals have gained nothing from using insulin, and I'm not sure what the reason for the discrepancy is.

Preface: don't tell me not to take insulin. I'm going to continue to do so so don't bother. Anyway. So insulin is hailed as a great way to make some serious gains. So I have been using 10iu novolin-r before and after workouts...and it has done fuck all. Obviously taking AAS too. I cannot honestly say it is not making any difference. I'm following a protocol and everything but it's making literally no difference to my physique. What gives? Where are the impressive gains?

Psssst, here's a tip: insulin ISN'T the anabolic monster everyone thinks it is. It's THE FOOD that is consumed while taking it.

On the bright side, I'm NOT going to tell you shit. :) Your money to waste, your body to wreck, and your time to waste. Doesn't bother me one bit as it doesn't impact me whatsoever. :)

Psssst, here's a tip: insulin ISN'T the anabolic monster everyone thinks it is. It's THE FOOD that is consumed while taking it.

On the bright side, I'm NOT going to tell you shit. :) Your money to waste, your body to wreck, and your time to waste. Doesn't bother me one bit as it doesn't impact me whatsoever. :)

Right, but Imm following this protocol that only has you take it when you workout, which was touted as working, and certainly no one is force feeding themselves while at the gym. Then that suggests I should be taking it with every meal? I was under the impression that you didn't have to take it that often.

Now thats well put!!

If your open to learn some you have the best in the game here at your fingertips willing to help out.

You know what, f*** this forum. Never gotten one goddamn useful response on here. Ban me please

Last edited by a moderator:
So it's....

1) not doing anything (per your own words)
2) is the only thing in the mix that poses immediate risk to your life
3) is something you are bound and determined to continue?

I'm not even going to tell you not to do it. I just want to know what on earth makes you want to keep running it.

Back