Introducing your newest Moderator

StoneColdNTO

Administrator
Please join me in welcoming raw lifter as your newest Moderator here at Steroidology.

He brings a wealth of knowlegde and experience to the party, and I know will make all of your guys' stay here more enjoyable and enlightning.

ATTN: Raw Lifter

I heard that Winstrol (winny) will make me cut and I think I need it for Spring break. What do you think? If you disagree, then I'll do it anyway.

I haven't started lifting yet, but I don't want to waste any time. I'm pretty strong though at 6' and 160 pounds...I just have a little extra fat that I need to get rid of.

SC did you inform him that i have Diplomatic immunity if you will when it comes to getting band or suspended? Please do so if you forgot to.... Thanks Big guy....Mike

Whats up guys, I've been here from day one, was just low key because of my priorities / responsibilities at other boards. This is my only board now, I'd much rather concentrate at one place then jump around everywhere - not to mention this is truly my original "home board"

I'm extremely easy going, I'll be here to help anytime. I'm not an ego tripping ass but I don't pull punches. This isn't rocket science, mostly lots of common sense and experience - lets work togeather because no one knows everything.

All the regular members keep the board running I know that. Your just as important as the Mod team IMO - I'm just a regular guy just like you...so to those of you that don't know me, nice to meet you!

Thanks,

RL

raw lifter said:
Whats up guys, I've been here from day one, was just low key because of my priorities / responsibilities at other boards. This is my only board now, I'd much rather concentrate at one place then jump around everywhere - not to mention this is truly my original "home board"

I'm extremely easy going, I'll be here to help anytime. I'm not an ego tripping ass but I don't pull punches. This isn't rocket science, mostly lots of common sense and experience - lets work togeather because no one knows everything.

All the regular members keep the board running I know that. Your just as important as the Mod team IMO - I'm just a regular guy just like you...so to those of you that don't know me, nice to meet you!

Thanks,

RL

welcome brother, nice to have you aboard... powerlifting is your specialty i'm assuming??

mranak said:
ATTN: Raw Lifter

I heard that Winstrol (winny) will make me cut and I think I need it for Spring break. What do you think? If you disagree, then I'll do it anyway.

I haven't started lifting yet, but I don't want to waste any time. I'm pretty strong though at 6' and 160 pounds...I just have a little extra fat that I need to get rid of.
LOL!!!

raw lifter said:

Thanks,

RL
all. riiiiiight!!

Great choice Stonie. Why dont you make another person who posts once every 2 years as a moderator. It would really help the site.

skarhead1 said:
Great choice Stonie. Why dont you make another person who posts once every 2 years as a moderator. It would really help the site.

I think it's more about putting someone here that has been here since the beginning that you can trust ( meaning staff and the admins) and has been around the block. I'm not a new face, I can understand your concern - I also didn't mention that I requested my 4k plus posts bee deleted awhile back when I was having issues with a certain female in my life but that's neither here nor there and I didn't really think it was important to mention.

Well, I'm going to get some rest, need to train in the am - see everyone in the afternoon.

Last edited:
Back