Introducing your newest Moderator

you're natural why would LE knock at your door posting a bench video? All the APF guys have videos, it's not a secret they arent natural either. I'm not calling you out or anything, im just saying you can post a video without getting hasseled by LE

skarhead1 said:
you're natural why would LE knock at your door posting a bench video? All the APF guys have videos, it's not a secret they arent natural either. I'm not calling you out or anything, im just saying you can post a video without getting hasseled by LE

Yeah, natural now, doesn't matter - I have a past just like everyone else that is wondering if the day will come. Posting a bench video, with my screen name and face... :ugh: its not even necessary LE, I just don't trust anyone anymore. The name of my gym in the back ground and everything else...all set

Is 535 really that big a deal?? Its decent for a Raw bench but not astounding by any means IMO. Maybe I'm just desensitized by seeing heavy weight lifted all the time.

Its absolutely not unheard of, especially for a 275er, but it's still nice to see claims.

ah cmon i posted vids from the gym of the high school i work at. others have posted videos in the same circumstace. Im sure ull be fine

skarhead1 said:
Its absolutely not unheard of, especially for a 275er, but it's still nice to see claims.

ah cmon i posted vids from the gym of the high school i work at. others have posted videos in the same circumstace. Im sure ull be fine

Nah, I'm good I have nothing to prove - actually the first time I hit 535 I was 242 or just under - there are people here to back my claim, it's good enough for me.

well, all in all....welcome, you seem like a good guy. whats your biggest advice for gaining bench strength? some power lifting excersizes? chest workouts more often? different form?

its just funny how all the real training gurus ie poliquin, louie simmons, charlie francis,etc, etc all have their pics, videos, and all sorts of things out there for the public to see. but on the forums and all these so-called training/aas gurus they almost never post a pic,video,log ANYTHING. then come up w/ all these bullshit excuses.

Im not doubting you can do 535 raw, i actually would bet money that you do. It's just funny how all the e-gurus like to live in a fantasy land where no one actually sees any of their claims but we're supposed to think they're the superiors to diet/training on the internet.

My guess is that they dont want the public to see any of their weak points so they can be seen upon as perfect, and can live in an internet fantasy land. Sorry. You get no e-respct from me til i see a video

well allow him to prove himself....it won't take much time until we'll be able to see if he's knowledgeable or not....and i can't remember the last mod the owners chose that fell through the floor

Then what are you worried about, who cares, it sounds like you have your shit togeather - you dont need guru's (and I dont claim to be one). Louie isn't talking about the last cycle he ran and how good his last batch of pinks were on his web site either. Being strong doesn't get you arrested, talking about what kind of drugs you take etc can. I'm not arguing this anymore, I've made my point and you have yours, I can live with that.

Only thing i can say is next time your in the vicinity of MA, RI or CT LMk and I'll give you directions to my PL gym - or next time I take a trip to West side, what ever is easier for you.

skarhead1 said:
its just funny how all the real training gurus ie poliquin, louie simmons, charlie francis,etc, etc all have their pics, videos, and all sorts of things out there for the public to see. but on the forums and all these so-called training/aas gurus they almost never post a pic,video,log ANYTHING. then come up w/ all these bullshit excuses.

Im not doubting you can do 535 raw, i actually would bet money that you do. It's just funny how all the e-gurus like to live in a fantasy land where no one actually sees any of their claims but we're supposed to think they're the superiors to diet/training on the internet.

My guess is that they dont want the public to see any of their weak points so they can be seen upon as perfect, and can live in an internet fantasy land. Sorry. You get no e-respct from me til i see a video

raw lifter said:
I was on for 4yrs straight, was at the point of no return. I started lowering my test dose gradually over a 8 month period until I was down to 250mgs every 3 weeks then I went on a heavy clomid,nolva Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) regimen and I'm fine now. I never really gained enough strength or weight to justify being on so much. Even with my first few cycles I didn't gain nearly as much as virgin juicers do. In the end I figured my body could use a good long break and I really didn't loose anything. Kept my diet up and still train heavy. I'm actually stronger now then I ever was on the gas. No doubt I noticed different body comp changes with various compounds but nothing good enough to brag about.

Only drug i truly love is tren, it's the only drug that I can say truly makes a difference when I run it. Though I'm getting older and hair loss is an issue so Tren is out of the question now. I also ran Gh on and off for a couple years and I had good results with BF loss and composition. Its been about a year since I've ran GH also.

As for pics, I have a few shitty Cam phone pics...was never into photographing myself....if you really need to see a pic I'll post it

Though, Nicole has seen me shirtless countless times, she can vouch for my build....lol...Iv emet up with W&Z also on numerous occasions.

No way - I have plenty of footage as our group records training sessions once in awhile so we can critique our form, but no way am i posting it on an anabolic board during these times.

Said chic meaning the problem chick??...that was my ex wife and she cleaned absolutely everything out of the cpu of her before she left the house...though i have plenty of my 23yr old Portuguese and Irish GF...haha

Yeah that's an awful long time to be on. Glad to hear you could come off successfully. I just finished up my second cycle which ran 9 months and I'm happy to have been able to come off easily. One part of this doesn't make sense though. How could you possibly be stronger off cycle than on? Especially hitting the kind of numbers you are.

Raw...I gots a feeling when you say CT you mean the northern part?

ManOfMuscle said:
Yeah that's an awful long time to be on. Glad to hear you could come off successfully. I just finished up my second cycle which ran 9 months and I'm happy to have been able to come off easily. One part of this doesn't make sense though. How could you possibly be stronger off cycle than on? Especially hitting the kind of numbers you are.

I know it sounds crazy, I just never reacted all that well to aas. I am with out a doubt stronger now then I was then, a bit more inconsistent maybe, and defiantly more creaky (bones/joints) Veejay can back that up too, he's known me for years and always herd me complain about my gains. I eat enough to feed a small village too so a lack of nutrition wasn't the issue.

Good training, coupled with some of the best training partners known in the PL world have helped also I'm sure.

Back