IP Oxandrolone?

Ripped=WAB

Anyone know for sure if these are the real deal?

ox2.gif

The pills are small white, maybe a bit bigger then Clen, with a line on one side.

Thanks.

thats the good european IP not the shitty chineese bthtub gear ,havent seen them around for while ,ive used thee Winstrol (winny) ,cyp and deca ,real good shit if there legit .

big N said:
thats the good european IP not the shitty chineese bthtub gear ,havent seen them around for while ,ive used thee Winstrol (winny) ,cyp and deca ,real good shit if there legit .

First off, IP doesnt make his shit in a bath tub. He has a sterile lab! If not you would be hearing about abcesses all around the world! I took both his pills and his oils and I never had any compalints! His 10mg Anavar (var) was weak, but the rest of the stuff I took was great!

lawnsaver maybe he made special for u then ,cusae me along with several other people that i know at various times had weak ass resaults and the pain was sickening and some had ifections due to that dirty shit .put it tthis way i would rather go natural then touch his shit again !yes they are painfull .

Back