irishdave's bulking pics - 6'5" 195------

irishdave

how's your balls
Well! Just thought I'd stick a few photos up for you all to critique I'm 6'5" and 195 right now as the topic says and trying to get to 210 by June. I've already been eating like a pig the last few weeks so I've gained a few lbs around the waist. I have been drinking a lot of guinness and other sweet beverages also so my six pack is slowly disappearing but I don't mind as long as I gain mass!

BAD LIGHT for these photos - sorry. I'll have better ones up in the next few days when I move back to my other house. I'll also be starting on the sunbed in the next few days to get rid of the PALE IRISH FLESH so stay tuned...

Last edited:
IMO the worst thing you can do is compromise your body composition simply for "size". I've been there and have been suffering to get the fat down. Bulk up, but don't try to get big drinking beer.

IMO the worst thing you can do is compromise your body composition simply for "size". I've been there and have been suffering to get the fat down. Bulk up, but don't try to get big drinking beer.

4 shizzle

Lads, I appreciate it and I have a long way to go. I'm going to keep gaining and throw the odd photo up. I can't avoid the sauce though paully and outlawz, it's just the way of life of a student here in Ireland. Nobody lifts at all, nobody give sa fucking damn, they're all sluts who love the sauce

Going to america for june 1st to june 30th and wanna get the size before I head over there. I need to be at least 6 5 and 210 or I'll feel small over there with my yank buddies haha

Im not sure exactly the look you are going for but overall I would say you simply need more mass. Cant see the legs but upper body looks in proportion.
Overshoot your bulking goal while at the same time not letting it be given to fat gain...having a sculptor it better to have more than enough clay to work with than not having enough.

Thanks for the advice. I was told I don't look 195 at my height, I suppose I do look a bit heavier. But I have a long, long way to go.

I saw your pictures you're not too bad you need to just lose a bit of bf, you're honestly not badly overweight

Back