Is it just me, or has this forum come to a screeching halt.

I been here, noticed the same thing. If it makes you guys feel any better im going to chef up a rather large batch of water based Winstrol (winny). Ill post some pics when its done.

So do I need my ps80 or no?

I just came off my cycle so Im very demotivated and hearing about people cooking up all these cocktails really makes me sad. I want to make some home brew and start already.

It has slowed down a bit. I am on my cycle now, so all my brewing is done for the time being. I still like to read whats going on.

thats cool. just getting ready to kick things into gear, and it seemed like everybody took their chemisty sets and went home.:)

We didn't want to say anything while you were gone, didn't want you to miss out. See, we've got your back.

DougoeFre5h said:
I been here, noticed the same thing. If it makes you guys feel any better im going to chef up a rather large batch of water based Winstrol (winny). Ill post some pics when its done.

So do I need my ps80 or no?

i didnt use it.

I know my posting and contributing has come to a screeching halt. I haven't had nearly the free time I'm used to, just been slammed at work.

BTW guys our boy wonder gods33d just posted in the anabolic forum. he was doing a source check.

still waiting on those clips of him squatting 635 for reps with no spotters.

you know he got gyno fropm his dads Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) usage. plus he's 18% bf and MM wants to do a photo shoot. all on a 100g of protein a day.

pullinbig said:
BTW guys our boy wonder gods33d just posted in the anabolic forum. he was doing a source check.

still waiting on those clips of him squatting 635 for reps with no spotters.

you know he got gyno fropm his dads Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) usage. plus he's 18% bf and MM wants to do a photo shoot. all on a 100g of protein a day.
I forgot about the gyno thing lol. Lets not also forget hes a self proclaimed genius and a us marine. Also ran a 9 second quarter mile on street tires in a camero.

PB, I thought he was your boy. I believe you referred to him as one of the most "well rounded" people you have met in a while . If I recall correctly. :D

Back