Is it just me, or has this forum come to a screeching halt.

gymphreak said:
<------ she been keepin me tested up body occupied....

<-----------------------------me too

*Madine gymphreak, not your woman. Unless of course you want to trade for a while!!!LOL

gymphreak said:
LOL....we all shold play someday

No sheeat. We better keep quiet before PB hops a ride on your way down from Kanucksville. LOL

OK, after drooling over your woman in that pic I am going to definitely get Madine to take a pic like that this weekend.

Maybe an avatar war?? En Garde'!!

RJH8541 said:
No sheeat. We better keep quiet before PB hops a ride on your way down from Kanucksville. LOL

OK, after drooling over your woman in that pic I am going to definitely get Madine to take a pic like that this weekend.

Maybe an avatar war?? En Garde'!!

thats a great idea. fucking brilliant!!!!!

i just uppd my test to 2g/w. test only for a while. you guys gotta share wit me. OK?

Hahaha.....I wish lynds would let me take pics like that again....it was a one night thing when she was drunk after the formal.....

She really shy in front of cameras and all...Ill try to get her all liquored up again for you guys...well not for you guys, u just have a privilage to see some...

pullinbig said:
thats a great idea. fucking brilliant!!!!!

i just uppd my test to 2g/w. test only for a while. you guys gotta share wit me. OK?

The idea of PB on 2g/w of testosterone scares the shit out of me. That's gonna be one big, strong, horny redneck. Like a rutting rhino. It'll take a tranquilizer gun to stop him.

I'll alert the media.

Mr. dB said:
The idea of PB on 2g/w of testosterone scares the shit out of me. That's gonna be one big, strong, horny redneck. Like a rutting rhino. It'll take a tranquilizer gun to stop him.

I'll alert the media.

thanks db. thats the nicest thing you ever said to me. its also a very true statement. Big, strong, horney redneck sums it nicely. i'll wear it with pride thanks bubba. :D

wait til we get to 3g/w. i cant even stand myself then. sex is my life at that point. po wifey. she catches hell. 3, 4 times per day.

pullinbig said:

wait til we get to 3g/w. i cant even stand myself then. sex is my life at that point. po wifey. she catches hell. 3, 4 times per day.

is this a 24hr day?

<---------------------------------------------

c'mon guys we know who would win any avatar war, no contest

ld50 said:
<---------------------------------------------

c'mon guys we know who would win any avatar war, no contest

Hell yeah, any woman who revels in the knowledge of ps80 is gonna win hands down. LOLOLOLOLOL.

PB, you know gymmy and I can handle these gals without your tested up ass. Your prolly so horny at 3g/wk even our four asses wouldn't be enough.

Gymmy, drive around NC will ya'?

gymphreak said:
I wish lynds was like madine....lovin to pose like dat....:(

She is (at least in that pic), that's why we need the avatar war. Ida's hands-down winner excluded of course!!

ld50 said:
is this a 24hr day?

i wake once durin gthe night usually.

here's the rule sof conduct in my home while daddy is on a load of test.

1) if we make eye contact for more than 3 seconds she has to drop um.

2) if i hear her water splashing while she is in the tub its stand up and bend over time.

3) if we brush up against each other in the hall way or anywhere she has to drop to her knees.

4) if we are watching tv and a partially cald woman appears she knows to go to the bedroom and lay face down on the bed.

more to follow.

Back