Is it possible to crash your estro with Aromasin like it is with Arimidex?

My Aromasin came in capsule form so there is really no splitting it. It's 12.5...so should I do EOD or E3D?

AlwaiizGaining: I cut my Nolva in half and feel allot better now. I'll be dropping the Nolv and going Adex 1mg ED for a few more days and then to Adex .5 ED and eventually get down to .5mgs Adex EOD and hopefully E3D Friday the 23rd.

Hope you doing Bro.

BTW you got wood yet?

Man I don't know brother.. I was doing 1mg ED for a week and crashed, then i went to .5mg ED then .25mg... at this point i feel like im still low and this is day 2 with no Adex at all, I feel good energy wise but still no wood :thumbsdow, so I dont have any clue, maybe im waiting for estro to raise back up a little? I'm running 200mg test enanthat / 140mg test prop / 560mg tren e per week so at those dosages i dont know how long it would take estro to rise to "normal levels" and how long it will take to get out of hand again... :dunno: I'm getting bloods on monday we'll see where I'm at...

Man I don't know brother.. I was doing 1mg ED for a week and crashed, then i went to .5mg ED then .25mg... at this point i feel like im still low and this is day 2 with no Adex at all, I feel good energy wise but still no wood :thumbsdow, so I dont have any clue, maybe im waiting for estro to raise back up a little? I'm running 200mg test enanthat / 140mg test prop / 560mg tren e per week so at those dosages i dont know how long it would take estro to rise to "normal levels" and how long it will take to get out of hand again... :dunno: I'm getting bloods on monday we'll see where I'm at...

how long have you been on this cycle? No wood could also be from Tren sides and you may need some Caber.

its possible but i doubt it, here is a good analogy of how exem works

Originally Posted by Mr. Humdiddly
Due to the "suicide" aromatase inhibition pertaining to exemestane misunderstandings regarding dosing have arisen. The pfizer drug trial relayed information that a 25mg dose of aromatase decreased estrogen for 3 days. However, the during that time frame estrogen was tapering back up. The cyclic life of aromatase reproduction increases during exogenous testosterone implementation. The half-life of exemestane is well documented at 9-12 hours. So daily dosing is required.

Some believe the daily use of aromatase will dip estrogen levels too low. The decreased lipid cell penetration levels of type 1 AI's such as exemestane ensure that not all aromatase can be permanently disabled.

Perhaps an analogy can help. Pretend you (exemestane) are a hitman in a drug house. However you only have the keys to certain doors in the house. Periodically new people (aromatase) spawn in the rooms. The first run you go through and kill everything and there is lots of killing. The second run through there are less people in the rooms you have access to so the people killed is less.

However the people in the locked rooms (dense lipid cells) go on making drugs (estrogen). The house's overall drug production is decreased but since you don't have the keys you can not completely halt the drug production.

Now lets apply that analogy to dosing. When you increase the dosing it is like increasing the number of hit-men and as a result more rooms in the house can be entered. Eventually with enough hit-men you could kill the entire population of the house and cease drug production.

I hope that explains why low dose usage (12.5md ED) is fine but, higher doses can cause issues.

how long have you been on this cycle? No wood could also be from Tren sides and you may need some Caber.

Week 9 of test, Week 5 of tren...

I had bloods a little over a week ago and prolactin was norma...

I was looking for caber but all i could find was prami and i dont want that so i just crossed my fingers... if i get my bloods next week and prolactin is an issue im hoping my doc will give me some caber.

Week 9 of test, Week 5 of tren...

I had bloods a little over a week ago and prolactin was norma...

I was looking for caber but all i could find was prami and i dont want that so i just crossed my fingers... if i get my bloods next week and prolactin is an issue im hoping my doc will give me some caber.

check you PM bro.

its possible but i doubt it, here is a good analogy of how exem works

Originally Posted by Mr. Humdiddly
Due to the "suicide" aromatase inhibition pertaining to exemestane misunderstandings regarding dosing have arisen. The pfizer drug trial relayed information that a 25mg dose of aromatase decreased estrogen for 3 days. However, the during that time frame estrogen was tapering back up. The cyclic life of aromatase reproduction increases during exogenous testosterone implementation. The half-life of exemestane is well documented at 9-12 hours. So daily dosing is required.

Some believe the daily use of aromatase will dip estrogen levels too low. The decreased lipid cell penetration levels of type 1 AI's such as exemestane ensure that not all aromatase can be permanently disabled.

Perhaps an analogy can help. Pretend you (exemestane) are a hitman in a drug house. However you only have the keys to certain doors in the house. Periodically new people (aromatase) spawn in the rooms. The first run you go through and kill everything and there is lots of killing. The second run through there are less people in the rooms you have access to so the people killed is less.

However the people in the locked rooms (dense lipid cells) go on making drugs (estrogen). The house's overall drug production is decreased but since you don't have the keys you can not completely halt the drug production.

Now lets apply that analogy to dosing. When you increase the dosing it is like increasing the number of hit-men and as a result more rooms in the house can be entered. Eventually with enough hit-men you could kill the entire population of the house and cease drug production.

I hope that explains why low dose usage (12.5md ED) is fine but, higher doses can cause issues.

Awesome information here like always DET. Here's another interesting study I found when researching exemestane as that is what I decided to run during my first cycle. It's a 10 day study. 1/2 the young men(14-26yrs old) in the study ran 25mg exemestane daily and the other half ran 50mg daily. they took their blood before and 24 hr after last dose.

Pharmacokinetics and Dose Finding of a Potent Aromatase Inhibitor, Aromasin (Exemestane), in Young Males

I'm in the same situation as you, curious to know how much time did it took you to have normal estro level after stopping the aro.

Last edited:
Back