Is it possible to crash your estro with Aromasin like it is with Arimidex?

AlwaiizGaining

I ask this because i've been constantly battling my estrogen levels with Liquidex from our great sponsors and I know it works but I find it soooo hard to tame it and find the dose that keeps me in that "sweet range" with regards to my estrogen... a week ago my E was through the fucking roof (400 on a scale of 20 - 56) and now a week later of using liquidex i feel that i have completely crashed my estro so i had to take a few days without it now im back to feeling normal again... it's just such a battle...

i always hear how much more people prefer to use Aromasin and it has something to do with the way each works, something about one being a suicidal inhibitor and the other being more selective (not completely killing off all estro)...

could someone elaborate and explain what exactly the benefit of aromasin is and would it be good for a bro in my position who's 6 weeks into cycle and just not trying to tame estro levels.

Thanks bros and i know some good answers on this one will be GOLD for some future noobs who can't use the search function. ;)

I posted lab results last week on my estrogen levels while taking PP's Exemestane 12.5mg/ED. It was later deleted by a mod, maybe cause PP is no longer a sponser? Anyway, my estradiol was super low 7.3. I had pretty bad elbow and shoulder pain and alittle decreased sex drive. Anyway, I stopped taking it at the moment and will try again with a lower dose. So yes, you can crash on aromasin.

People like aromasin cause It's a stronger then armidex and it don't hinder your gains like Letro does with test in your system. Since your taking the liquid form, take half a ML of the aromasin EOD instead of everyday, that way you won't have these unstable estro levels, you always have enough in your system to where your joints and mood won't be effected.

i would take the aromasin every day, just take a smaller dose. if you're taking adex you can spread that out every 2 or 3 days, but you should be taking your aromasin every day.

If im not wrong,Ive had this dicussion with a fellow vet on here,and Aromasin can crash your estrogen,but it will only crash it 60-80%,where Arimidex will kill it,I think this is right,if Im wrong,please someone correct me

Aromasin is a little more forgiving than Arimidex IMO

Bullseye i believe that aromasin can fully crash it. Enough of anything that blocks e2 conversion will eventually block it completely, or completely enough to consider your e2 'crashed'.

but you're right, aromasin is much more forgiving than adex and thus easier to get a handle on what dosage keeps you 'in the zone' the way you want to be.

Bullseye i believe that aromasin can fully crash it. Enough of anything that blocks e2 conversion will eventually block it completely, or completely enough to consider your e2 'crashed'.

but you're right, aromasin is much more forgiving than adex and thus easier to get a handle on what dosage keeps you 'in the zone' the way you want to be.

thanks for the info brother,i didnt know if i was totally right or not

Yes aromisin can crash your estro, in studies it was shown to only eliminate ~ 60% of estro. But continuously doing so will crash it. I would say aromisin is much better option always, so you don't have rebounding levels if you need to stop use.

The problem people run into is not everyone has the same needs regardless of AAS dose. So you have to find what works for you. I know guys taking 50mg daily, I may take 6.25 to 12.5 eod or e3d.

Yes aromisin can crash your estro, in studies it was shown to only eliminate ~ 60% of estro. But continuously doing so will crash it. I would say aromisin is much better option always, so you don't have rebounding levels if you need to stop use.

The problem people run into is not everyone has the same needs regardless of AAS dose. So you have to find what works for you. I know guys taking 50mg daily, I may take 6.25 to 12.5 eod or e3d.

thanks brother for clarifying my post

i would take the aromasin every day, just take a smaller dose. if you're taking adex you can spread that out every 2 or 3 days, but you should be taking your aromasin every day.

Isn't its half life like 4 or 5 days? Wouldn't eod make just as much sense as ed and actually be easier as half a ml is easier to measure on a dropper than a quarter ml

I got to say ALwaizGaining doesnt comment much on these forums but always has some badass questions! I love this kid! This hit the head of the nail for sure!

it definately can. IMO it's probably the strongest Aromatase inhibitor (AI) out there. I usually only take 12.5mg EOD but sometimes i can feel my Estro crashing so I switch and take it every 3 days. I think it's different for everybody.....depends on if you're gyno prone or not, but too much of it can definately crash your Estro.

from my understanding, aromasin's half-life is more like a day. i could be wrong though. i've always thought that and can't even remember where i first heard it or anything.

Jada, signs of low estro are same as when it's too high.. Lethargic, no motivation, depression, lack oud sex drive (absence of morning wood), and there are other around but those are the primary ones I use to judge where im at.

Dark how u know when ur crashing what are the signs??

I'll chime in. I can tell the difference between overtraining and low estrogen. Joint pain is sporadic on the body. I'll have pain in the elbows and shoulders for a few days and then elsewhere. Most importantly, when your on test I wake up with wood every morning. If all of a sudden you don't for a few days in a row. Its usually a problem starting.

AlwaiizGaining: I cut my Nolva in half and feel allot better now. I'll be dropping the Nolv and going Adex 1mg ED for a few more days and then to Adex .5 ED and eventually get down to .5mgs Adex EOD and hopefully E3D Friday the 23rd.

Hope you doing Bro.

BTW you got wood yet?

I'm the same way....maybe a small dose every 3 days.

Back