is pinning synthesol safe to do or just plain dangerous?

I wouldnt say anything to him. Hes made his bed and his reality is quite out of whack. Hes too far gone

Just stupidity

I wouldnt say anything to him. Hes made his bed and his reality is quite out of whack. Hes too far gone

Just stupidity

delusional, freak with an IQ of a tortilla. sad thing is that kids see him and do it themselves just to look like this.

and then the kids go through all the illnesses and sides that are attached to this stupidity.

Among the more serious dangers of synthol injections are:
nerve damage.
blockage of the pulmonary artery, which supplies blood to the lungs.
heart attack.
stroke.
infectious complications.

I would as him if he actually realizes how big of a mistake he has made. He looks goofy, like someone trying to draw a picture of a bodybuilder but really can***8217;t draw too well.

I would as him if he actually realizes how big of a mistake he has made. He looks goofy, like someone trying to draw a picture of a bodybuilder but really can’t draw too well.

So i saw this pic of this person who pinned synthesol.

what would you tell this man who is risking it all for fame and glory?
View attachment 567911:goof:

Has anyone seen those videos on YouTube etc,,,,,with the little angry guy trying to fight with people, and he looks like a miniature version of this same guy...lol.....I think the videos are of a little person and he gets road rage etc,,,they are quite hilarious.lol Think he is in Iran or somewhere like that. Classic videos though.:)

Has anyone seen those videos on YouTube etc,,,,,with the little angry guy trying to fight with people, and he looks like a miniature version of this same guy...lol.....I think the videos are of a little person and he gets road rage etc,,,they are quite hilarious.lol Think he is in Iran or somewhere like that. Classic videos though.:)

i think hes russian. ive seen those too thery are funny.

Does this guy really think he looks good? I have seen his pics before and he looks fucking ridiculous, not to mention near death. BTW what fame and glory has he received? LOL

hes probably been on talk shows in his country, and people staring at him. thats probably what a person with an IQ of a mango gets these expects.

Back