Is Roid Rage a Myth or is it real?

I would say it's legit, but what you do with your agitation is different among users.

Ghani on steroids is still Ghandi, but Hitler on steroids is Hitler with multiple agendas.

I would say it depends on a few different factors. How well you maintain your estrogen is one big one. Also keeping your injections perfectly timed their for not having your testosterone rising and lowering and throwing your hormones off. Realistically their are steroids that are used for their aggression related traits before certain sporting events like halo and cheque drops. Tren can cause aggression to but realistically is it really the tren that is causing the aggression or is it something that we have not yet figured out how to control that the tren is manipulating. Obviously the tren would be the cause but their is something beyond just the tren causing the anger and bad dreams and other side effects.

I think that steroids can increase aggression. But I also feel like low testosterone can increase aggression. Or even high estrogen. Look at women on their periods hormone fluctuations can do many things to the brain. But " Roid" rage in the sense the media makes it out to be as a uncontrollable rage that happens out of the blue is with out a doubt false. I think that the placebo effect fucks with people a lot. I know people who have gotten fake steroids and they thought they had roid rage. It is all what you make it out to be in your head. If you feel like you have low testosterone and it causes you depression and you inject steroids you are going to feel happy in a few days from the placebo effect and the effect it has on raising testosterone levels. If you are some stupid gang banger piece of shit who weighs 140 and beats his wife and takes anadrol tren and a gram of testosterone of fucking course your anger will get worse. Some people are just not worth the body they inhabit and don't make use of their brain and are nothing but a waste of space and anything they do will be negative or violent and cause a bad reputation for anything they are involved with. Roid rage is a interesting topic so that is why it is on the news a lot and talked about a lot.

I've seen someone first hand "roid rage" (lol oral only cycle) he ended up hitting a phone booth and cut his whole hand open and followed by another punch at a concrete wall and shattered his hand

Only thing I've noticed is if I'm already having a bad day I can get flustered easily ha, nothing big though.
I think the whole roid rage is more of a complex built by an already unhappy/impatient individual.

A lot of times people who choose to use steroids are aggressive to beginwith. When something happens like Chris benoit killing his family everyone needs something to blame it on. But steroids do not turn someone into a psycho
I do believe that the hormone level fluctuations could cause mood swings though.

Back