is the thistle etc. neccesary?

steroidnewbzie

Runnin a 40mg a day dbol only cycle for about 4 weeks, is the milk thisle, nolva etc neccesary to maintain good health. I always thought these things were for constant users but i only plan on juicin once, at least for a while.

First.....You won't juice once. once you start its hard to stop. As for the milk thistle and nolvadex. Yes you need to be using both. Your health should be your #1 priority.

also d-bol only cycle for 4 weeks only?? doubt you will see much from it really need 6 weeks if your not adding anything else to it, but grab some milk and thistle,ala + try to consume a gallon of water through out the day,

i disagree, you'll see gains on a 4 week cycle of dbol.

you'll even keep some of it, contrary to popular belief

i agree with dbolme.........

this is all alot of the older bros use to do and got great gains off of it...

so i have been told anyways

When running 17aa steroids.....it's always a damn good idea to use liver protectors.

An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure............

StoneColdNTO said:
When running 17aa steroids.....it's always a damn good idea to use liver protectors.

An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure............

YUP!!!!!

I just cannot comprehend people who use gear to achieve optimal external physical condition but neglect his/her internal health.....USE liver supps and anti-oxidants YEAR-ROUND.....ON and OFF gear!!!!

Great replies. Milk thistle, ALA & lots of water. Your liver is very resiliant. It won't show many warning signs. You could wake up one day and the whites of your eyes are discolored. At that point, your in trouble. Prevention is the key. Also, protect your kidneys. Drink tons of water. MAybe even some cranberry juice. D-bol is very hepatoxic. Second only to anadrol. You will definitely grow off 4 weeks, and you will feel awesome. D-bol makes you feel like a million bucks...that is until your lower back starts hurting.

Back