Is there any difference between deca and npp

louman

I was always under the impression that npp and deca are the same besides the ester. The only diff is the duration it take last to hit ur system and leave ur system and of cours how frequent u give injectjons.

However I was online reading and saw some guys were stating there is a difference between the two.

Is this just bro science.
I would assume they are the same since same compound just diff ester like test E vs. prop. Correct me if I'm wrong

I was always under the impression that npp and deca are the same besides the ester. The only diff is the duration it take last to hit ur system and leave ur system and of cours how frequent u give injectjons.

However I was online reading and saw some guys were stating there is a difference between the two.

Is this just bro science.
I would assume they are the same since same compound just diff ester like test E vs. prop. Correct me if I'm wrong

U pretty much nailed it bro... almost no difference at all except for the ester

Sweet good to know. Some some threads from barious forums where bros where stating u get diff results from each. I guess I could see you getting more sides or bloat from faster esters if u don't have good AI protocol because the sudden surge but that's about it. I some see where the guys come up from with some of the things they say

After doing NPP... i will never go back to deca.
Test prop + NPP + oral is such a nice cycle.

Test prop/npp will take effect quicker, and leave ur system quicker... but having to inject at least EOD is not ideal

There is little to no difference in the gains u would get from either combination

That's what I always thought. I guess some guys think that since faster esters kick in faster they get more gains it's jus mental. I always thought that shorter esters make it harder to control sides and manage estrogen

I haven't run it yet but im sitting on 20 grams for when my cut is over.
ive done a shitload of research on it and it seems like everyone that has run it says there is significantly less bloat. Especially when starting in single digit bf.
alot of guys compare it to a mild tren.

I haven't run it yet but im sitting on 20 grams for when my cut is over.
ive done a shitload of research on it and it seems like everyone that has run it says there is significantly less bloat. Especially when starting in single digit bf.
alot of guys compare it to a mild tren.

Not comparable to tren at all... and as for less bloat, not possible it's the same compound... The only reason some say they experience less bloat on npp is because for the most part they are running less mg's than deca

Not comparable to tren at all... and as for less bloat, not possible it's the same compound... The only reason some say they experience less bloat on npp is because for the most part they are running less mg's than deca

Im just going off what people say. I assumed it gave less bloat from more stable blood levels from the frequent injections.
Ill find out for myself in a few weeks. Im gonna do 150eod for a few months.

Npp...I get results in less than 3wks...
Deca..fuck...maybe at the 8wk mark it finally shows.
Theirs always conflicting differences between the two as far as water retention, but I swear I stay vascular and don't feel nearly as puffy while on npp comparably to deca.
I've pinned test/npp mwf with no problem.
I've also run npp for usually 16wks.
Gradually upping the dose every two weeks until I hit 650mg or so.
Npp is by far my favorite compound...

What's a good AI protocol for 700mg test E and 400-500npp or deca weekly?
Is .25 airmidex eod good?
And what about a dopamine agonist.

What's a good AI protocol for 700mg test E and 400-500npp or deca weekly?
Is .25 airmidex eod good?
And what about a dopamine agonist.

I personally need .5mg ed adex for 700 test. Prami at .5 mg ed is a pretty standard dose.
some guys prefer caber at .5 mg 2x per week.

I did run deca without it and sex was still amazing. But my test was much bigger than deca. I was getting bad headaches and some fatigue though

You guys should have been back in the day when a nice guy from Russia we'll call Ret would send BM India Dubol NPP 2ml vials which was absolutely NICE! Sad to see even he went down several yrs ago...:(

After doing NPP... i will never go back to deca.
Test prop + NPP + oral is such a nice cycle.

Bro-Yam!! Can you give us some insight as to what are some of the differences between the , that you experienced., that make NPP more appealing to you?? thanks brother!!

Back