is this normal

diddydidit

i,ve been feeling a little insecure with my g/f lately we've been together for almost 5 years and shes never done anything to make me not trust her but i seem to be getting jelous lately and thats just not me at all...needless to say she getting a little choked...this is my third cycle running test and tren, i was fine my first to cycles but never ran tren i think thats what it is

diddydidit said:
i,ve been feeling a little insecure with my g/f lately we've been together for almost 5 years and shes never done anything to make me not trust her but i seem to be getting jelous lately and thats just not me at all...needless to say she getting a little choked...this is my third cycle running test and tren, i was fine my first to cycles but never ran tren i think thats what it is

Sorry to hear that Diddy. Tren and mentality/emotions is a hot topic here lately!

It could be Tren or not. Stop it and see if your insecurities go away. Or else finish the cycle and then see.

Problem is your insecurity could be caused by a number of things. Maybe you're subconsciously picking up on signals she's sending your way. I don't want to panic you though....just throwing it out there.

What amount are you taking if you don't mind me asking?

I've had mildly paranoid suspicions when on the juice also.
I try to take that into consideration and realize it's most likely the gear freaking me out a little cause mine's with me like 99% of the time and can't stand to be away from me so I know it's in my head, just looking for shit.
Comes with the deal I guess.

ya its not like its going to split us up or anything, when it happens i try and just sit back and say its the juice....im donig 75mg ed of tren, i have less then four weeks to go so im going to finish off the cycle

tough call bro.

Has your missus actions or mannerism's changed much? Is she acting differently around you? Anything else changed?

TBH I can spot a cheater a mile off.

I just got out of a 5 yr relationship. I started thinking the same thing. Found out we just didnt have that much in common anymore. We broke up, took me a yr top get her out of my head.
Hope its not the case for you.

gator

Best way to get someone to admit there cheating is to say you have been cheating....she will turn round and tell you she don't give a fuck cos she's been sleeping with your best mate Dan/Bill/Pete....

Lucky13 said:
Best way to get someone to admit there cheating is to say you have been cheating....she will turn round and tell you she don't give a fuck cos she's been sleeping with your best mate Dan/Bill/Pete....

LOL... Terrible! :insane2: ...but very effictive i'm sure!

Miss Muscle said:
Problem is your insecurity could be caused by a number of things. Maybe you're subconsciously picking up on signals she's sending your way. I don't want to panic you though....just throwing it out there.
Or maybe he just found out his girlfriend is a stripper.

Just sayin'.......

Tren will change the way you think. You know, it wasn't designed for humans. As with most users of tren, increased aggression is a result because the little things seem to get to you in a bigger way. The same could be with this jeleousy issue, it's something that's always been there but you've been able to shrug it off as nothing because "shes never done anything to make me [you] not trust her.] Once off the tren, i'm sure it'll go back to normal. Just do as I do, sit back, take a few deep breathes and rethink the situation. Just don't punch anything inbetween here, you may end up with broken coffee tables and shatter windows.:)

yeah dude tren fucks with your head a lot. i remmeber i used to get pissed off at the smallest detail of a conversation so much that i wanted to smash the person's face in. of course this is all controlled by the fact that i am a sane person and know right from wrong. but tren will most definately influence your thinking.

Back