Is this to much

|D|R|S|

Are these prices to high or are they about right? And if they are to high what are the norm prices?

TEST CYP = $14.00 FOR 1 AMP @ 250MG
TEST ENA = $14.00 FOR 1 AMP @ 250MG
CLOMID = $15.00 1 BOXE OF 10 @ 50MG
NOLVADEX = $25.00 1 BOXE OF 20 @ 20MG

If they are right its gonna cost me a shitload to do a cycle.
Didnt know cheating was so expensive.

Thanks,

Yes they are high prices. They look like you got them off an internet web site.

or......

are they "gym" prices ?

Last edited:
To be honest...we here on the boards are spoiled. Being around here from board to board, I get my stuff dirt cheap. Those are average to fair gym prices. I paid $15 per amp for my first 2 cycles...I dont anymore, but thats what hanging around and learning is all about!

LAWNSAVER said:
To be honest...we here on the boards are spoiled. Being around here from board to board, I get my stuff dirt cheap. Those are average to fair gym prices. I paid $15 per amp for my first 2 cycles...I dont anymore, but thats what hanging around and learning is all about!

yeah....you are so right. My first cycle I paid $17 a vial for Normas. That guy still has the same internet site up and the prices haven't even changed in 2 years.

fuzzy-1 said:
using AS is not cheating.
I like to call it paying for some help, but I would never cheat that's dishonest:p

Prices are high, but like LS said, we get spoiled around these boards. If it's legit and that's all you can find and you got to have it now. You have to pay the price, it's better then getting scammed(if your sure he's legit). If you can wait, you might find some better prices.

JohnnyB

|D|R|S| said:
Are these prices to high or are they about right? And if they are to high what are the norm prices?

TEST CYP = $14.00 FOR 1 AMP @ 250MG
TEST ENA = $14.00 FOR 1 AMP @ 250MG
CLOMID = $15.00 1 BOXE OF 10 @ 50MG
NOLVADEX = $25.00 1 BOXE OF 20 @ 20MG

If they are right its gonna cost me a shitload to do a cycle.
Didnt know cheating was so expensive.

Thanks,

enanthate is usually cheaper than test. your clomid and nolva look on the high side. you can get nolva, clomid, and other anti-e's from a cheaper place. look in my sig

Thanks guys,
Those are internet web site prices, but thats all I can find so far, and I realy dont wanna piss no one off by pm'ing them here in the forum and get banned or something, besides most sig's say DONT PM ME FOR SOURCE. And ive read that a real source wont pm you. But im not in to big of a hurry except that I wanna do a cycle before summer, so ill wait awhile and see if I can find them cheaper. Thanks for the replys bro's.

Nope, but I just looked at their prices and I think theirs is higher than the ones I found. CRAP!! By the look of those prices ill have to save my pennies for a long time. Maybe ill get on a cycle by next summer.

Back