Is Winny really a must for a show?

BoxCut

Winny and me just do not agree. The shit gives me the craziest elbow pain known to man. Im about to do my first show in August and everyone I talk to tells me Im going to have to use the Winstrol (winny). They say that next to GH its a must in the serious comp. ranks. Is there anything else out there that could make a good sub?:cool:

No I don't believe its a must. Or even GH. I do believe GH is a good fat burner and keeps you full looking, even on low carbs.

I've done shows with WV and GH and I've done shows without one or either. I will say, on GH I just look better and am leaner with it.

I've say if WV hurts your elbow, then don't use it.

Just replace it with something else.

honey, i hate Winstrol (winny) too.. and NO it is not a must for a show...

gh i am a huge fan of and yes it is very common with the pros, but again, it is not a must...

I would use tren and halo for your show... it really makes you unbelievablely hard and shredded... :)

good luck and keep us posted

bro, i would not say Winstrol (winny) is a must, however, it helps bigtime! just out of curiosity, did you take anything to curb the joint pain?? NPP (fast acting deca) is great, as well as glucosamine and chondroitin, but you need to start the glucosamine and chondroitin about a month in advance for good results... if you havent tried any of those things along with the Winstrol (winny) to curb the pain, i would say its worth a shot before ruling Winstrol (winny) out of your precontest bag'o' tricks

doggy said:
bro, i would not say Winstrol (winny) is a must, however, it helps bigtime! just out of curiosity, did you take anything to curb the joint pain?? NPP (fast acting deca) is great, as well as glucosamine and chondroitin, but you need to start the glucosamine and chondroitin about a month in advance for good results... if you havent tried any of those things along with the Winstrol (winny) to curb the pain, i would say its worth a shot before ruling Winstrol (winny) out of your precontest bag'o' tricks
nice advice bro

I'd say try Methyl-DHT or Miotolan. The methyl DHT rips you up like Winstrol (winny) without any of the joint pains, and the miotolan raised my LDL/HDL levels from 5:1 to 2:1 in two months. If you are actually interested in using these drugs, let me know because I don't use winstrol at all anymore and have been forced to seek out alternatives. Good luck!

Real injectable Drostanolone Propionate(A.K.A. Injectable Masteron) is now available again. It is being produced by a small legit Pharmaceutical company based in Manila Philippines called Xelox Pharma. I got mine for a contest I'll be doing in mid May.

Here's a pic:

Back