It has been a while Ology.......how have you been?

gator_mclusky

Man on a Mission
Good to log in over here and see the board so big and active. Spent lots of hours at this fine board, learned alot and hopefully shared some too.

So I guess Ill dig around a bit. Feel free to say hey if ya know me......or even if ya don't. lol

gator

Good to log in over here and see the board so big and active. Spent lots of hours at this fine board, learned alot and hopefully shared some too.

So I guess Ill dig around a bit. Feel free to say hey if ya know me......or even if ya don't. lol

gator

Welcome back....someone was asking about the long time members in regards to who is still around. Nice to see so many coming back.

Hell yea....good to see you all. Hope all is well. My whole life turned upside down. Put down the booze, got married and just a million things. Ive become a Child Advocate and also help those fighting addiction. I was there and it almost killed me. Training is great.

Great to see you all. Most boards Ive dropped into are pretty much dead. Their own faults. Big power trip went bad and now those players either turned scammer, got busted or got killed. ok.....j/k on the got killed thing. I thought it might spice things up a bit!lol

And Hey there 49er. Stone cold...always a pleasure, slobber knocker.....use a bib when you eat and stop eaying the bones big fella! Mr P.....your kinda cute! lol ;-) Thanya Salmonnice screen name!!!!!! Kaname....good to hear. Tbon......nice colors!!!lol

So any big news form anybody. You dont have to know me, those that do will tell ya im a friendly mutha fukka! ;-)

Last edited:
There's ma German!!!!!!! Hungarian and German sittin in a Tree and walks up inhuman and kicks gator in the knee!!!!! lol.....Had to mess with ma boi inhuman.

I always will have a softy spot over here. Only got banned once and we raised alot of hell over here. lol

Thau and Elite was about all there was really!

I always will have a softy spot over here. Only got banned once and we raised alot of hell over here. lol

Now there is a blast from the past. I haven't posted on here in a longgggggggggggg time myself. Cannot access this site from work, and really busy in my home life. Not sure why this site popped into my head tonight.

There's ma German!!!!!!! Hungarian and German sittin in a Tree and walks up inhuman and kicks gator in the knee!!!!! lol.....Had to mess with ma boi inhuman.

Ahaha... I'm sorry? Did I steal him from you ;)

Actually, I'm not really sorry at all, I'm very happy :) Who knows what's gonna happen next...

i dont think we have crossed paths but welcome back regardless.. always nice to have an old school member sign back in and say hello

Great to see all of ya. Im in a rush, need some sleep, whats the flavor of the month Bac Water? need some Thanks. Ill start another threadin proper forum if need be. Nita all!!!!!

This the same gator that was banned at almost every other bodybuilding forum on line?

This the same gator that was banned at almost every other bodybuilding forum on line?

Haha...I had me battles Matey. I see you know me. Niiiiice. Ive made my mark. Some love me but all envy me! j/k All that I had issues with that are still around distanced themselves from those that preached discord and we are cool, the others stool pigioned out when what I said was comin came. I was just looking out for the good that want to help each other out on the boards....not those that WERE on a power trip. Now, those have faded.....like a distant sunset and into darkness.....

Hope all is well in the bodybuilding world over here. Always remember, stand behind your beliefs....once you give that up......theres nothing left to give!

See ya soon...off to the Gym!

Back