Jean Cloude Van Damme, post here.

t3project said:
why not, he is just a glorified ballet dancer. he has some martial arts training but nothing that impresses me.

dude, dont even pretend he wouldnt beat the shit out of you, or anyone on this board for that matter

Never, he lied about all his supposed titles that he won, he is nothing special, i am sure most of the blokes on this board will take him apart.

dolph? have you seen his movies in the last few years....haha....he still can't act. not that van damme is much better, but he is a little.

First time I saw Van damme was in No retreat no surrender and he was awsome in that. Kickboxer was quite good but he also made some shit. He may have been a small guy but he did have a great physique and flexibility.
By the way Dolph was okay in Rocky 4 but after that it was down hill.

Van Damme is not smal. He is as tall as Stallone.
Dolph is much bigger than Van Damme and Stallone. During Rocky 4, when fighting with Sly, he sent him to hospital!

Did Van Damme really beat his wife? As his wife was a bodybuilder, he could have been beaten by her...

I'm sorry but some of you people are idiots, you think just because you have big muscles you could beat a trained fighter? that must be why bodybuilders always win martial arts competitions....oh wait they dont, because they aint trained fighters, and Van Damme is, fair enough hes like 43 now but he'd still beat the hell outta anyone on this board regardless of how big they were

sly isn't very tall when they filmed rocky four they filmed parts in bc and you were allowed to be part of the crowd they made sly stand on a box to look taller

Pete2K4 said:
I'm sorry but some of you people are idiots, you think just because you have big muscles you could beat a trained fighter? that must be why bodybuilders always win martial arts competitions....oh wait they dont, because they aint trained fighters, and Van Damme is, fair enough hes like 43 now but he'd still beat the hell outta anyone on this board regardless of how big they were

Some bodybuilders are good in fight sports. Arny trained good in martial art and we saw that in is movies, gunter schlierkamp trained in martial art too (he want to become actor and it's necessary to know fighting nowadays) ...

i highly doubt there are many roles body builders can play today. i think most of their careers in acting would be short

Van Damme @ least is more athletic than Segal...... But Chuck Zito layed out Van Damme @ Score's in N.Y.C. >> don't know 'bout no coke though ! >>>>

he was in Score's and something between him and Chuck Zito went down (a bitch) and Zito layed him out... The cops said he was wasted though..... it was in the paper like 1 year ago.....

Yeah i looked it up on the net, happened on February 6th 98 and Zito knocked Van Damme down with a 2 punch combo, Van Damme got back up and Mickey Rourke restrained both men

still doesnt change my opinion of Van Damme, the guy he got knocked down by was a former golden gloves champion and practices 6 style of martial arts, in my book getting knocked down by a golden gloves champion dont make u a pussy

Back