Jean Cloude Van Damme, post here.

Pete2K4 said:
Yeah i looked it up on the net, happened on February 6th 98 and Zito knocked Van Damme down with a 2 punch combo, Van Damme got back up and Mickey Rourke restrained both men

still doesnt change my opinion of Van Damme, the guy he got knocked down by was a former golden gloves champion and practices 6 style of martial arts, in my book getting knocked down by a golden gloves champion dont make u a pussy

van damme has been easily and quickly beaten by a doorman in USA and by a french fighter in the martial art festival of Bercy in France too.

For the festival of Paris Bercy there is the video which you can buy (for the year I don't remeber exactly when), and for the doorman in a american night club some newspapers told the story, but it was few years ago.

Bruce Lee would have fucked them all up end of story.
This thread should be sealed at this point.

Also, that guy Michael Jai White in Universal Soldier the Return is pretty big too. And he's a martial artist.

Last edited:
johnnylightning said:
Van Damme would whip anyone's ass, except Dolph. Chuck Norris would probably kill Dolph, too...

I don't think that, Dolph and Chuck are friends !!! But Dolph can beat Va,n Damme easilly.

On the other hand Who is Chuck Zito ?!? I don't know him ...

Van D. was the shizznit. I remember his movies motivated me to work out! I remember that line where he says something ...."over the bridge" with that weird accent.

his movie "Cyborg" made a big impact on me for many years. That movie just motivates you to hit weights. Best post-apocalyptic movie of all time period

Body like Van Damme!?

Every movie I ever saw him in he was always the same size, look and definition, would anyone be able to give me a sample workout/diet of something he does to get in shape for a movie and how long would such a procedure take approximately?

What many people don't know is that VanDAmme, was in the beginning
a competitonbodybuilder!

He won the national bodybuildingcontest Mr Belgium.
I know this, I live also in Belgium.

Later on he began acting etc etc, but what I heard is that he has NO black
belt on karate what so ever.
He sure trained, but it was for the movies.
I'm not sure if this info in correct though

Van D is just trained for the Glamour of the movies. Chuck N. would kick the shit out of him

Back