Jen..16.5 weeks out 1st comp

I just have to say it again... You have the most amazing body!!! I am going to post your pics in my room and look at them everyday for motivation and as a goal!! he he.

since you are o natural your diet has to be so clean , hit those lower abs rip those quads up, cardio you are giving up size for quality, and shape , hardness, so train that way, don't be something, your not, great potenital , good luck with your diet and prep.

you looked really good. I hope you are working on your poses. No gaps on side chest. I have a tape somewhere of the old head of the NPC judges helping my friend with his poses. The 2 main things he told him was no gaps on side chest and also do not lean back away from the judges on any pose. He said you actually want to lean a little forward because the judges are below you. By now you should be posing like every day cause if you don't get use to holding your poses you will cramp up there.

lil'shortstack said:
I just have to say it again... You have the most amazing body!!! I am going to post your pics in my room and look at them everyday for motivation and as a goal!! he he.

yeah thats what im gonna do. purely for motivational purposes.

CaptainAwesome said:
yeah thats what im gonna do. purely for motivational purposes.

Hahahahahah "purely for motivational purposes"

On another note, I am very jealous of any female that has a better looking stomach than I do.

Back