Jerking off before or after a workout?

Double3 said:
I heard that if you beat off after you workout then drink the cum it will make you huge.

That is true. You can gain 50lbs in a week by drinking your own cum.

adidamps2 said:
threads like this are why i go to BB.com...i ussually dont come to ology for my laughs (except for the convo lounge), but for seriuse debates and helpful info. this thread reeks of pre-pubesent/pre-teen crap.

just my 2cents.

OK, on a serious note. The title reads 'Jerking off..." Why would you click on it and bitch about the topic. There is limitless serious shit for you to look at. That is something my pre-pubesent girlfriend would do. Stick her nose is some shit that aint her business and then bitch about it. Check your oil hombre...

inked1 said:
after the work out

B.reel that bitches arse is fucking perfect like a 12 yr old boys, who is it?

UN F'ING REAL, huh!?!?!

Wish i could say that it belonged to me . . . . or my 12 yr old brother for that matter.

But in reality it is just some perfect piece of ass that some dude is TIRED of fucking...

B.Reel said:
UN F'ING REAL, huh!?!?!

Wish i could say that it belonged to me . . . . or my 12 yr old brother for that matter.

But in reality it is just some perfect piece of ass that some dude is TIRED of fucking...

i dont think i could EVER get tired of hitting that ass. i would hit it twice/day every single day.

when i think about it I would have to say after a workout if I knew I was not gonna get any....watching hot girls in the gym workout motivate me and not knowing I cant get any from them its best to masterbate afterwards when all the motivation is gone....

I know, I used to go insane, but I control myself because it gets me really lazy and I can't do any work.

Would doing it more be healthy or am I set?

No 2-4 times a week is probably healthier than my 2-4 times a day. lol

\m/ MANOWAR \m/ said:
I know, I used to go insane, but I control myself because it gets me really lazy and I can't do any work.

Would doing it more be healthy or am I set?

Dude, how young are you?

tman55 said:
Dude, how young are you?

I get ass, but when I'm not working and have nothing to do, I jerk it off, I was just wondering whats healthy and whats not, I don't know much about these things.

And nah I'm not just hitting puberty lol I've been having wet dreams since 4th grade

Back