Just D-bol, nothing else

DarkNinja

I only have D-bol currently. They are the small pink ones from Thailand. I really want more gear to through in the mix, but I just don't know anyone in the area.

What are the pros & cons of taking only D-bol for a cycle?

So far I have gained 11 pounds in 3 weeks and feel strong as hell.

I am taking 4 tabs a day.

Thanks.

My suggestion.....don't start a cycle until you have all your gear you need to run a proper cycle. By the way, how old are you and have you done Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) before??

Bro if you get any pm's or e-mails tell you that they know where to get you some juice delete them, their trying to scam you.

JohnnyB

if you have to do a d-bol only cycle..make sure you have your post cycle therapy (pct) gear ready and anti-e

i would read old post and also post some question b4 your next cycle

moresize2 said:
if you have to do a d-bol only cycle..make sure you have your post cycle therapy (pct) gear ready and anti-e

i would read old post and also post some question b4 your next cycle

exactly, now i would never recommend a dbol only cycle, if i was going to recommend how to do it for a first, it would be 15mg a day for about 8 weeks. Take some liver protectors even though i seriously doubt that dose will cause problems. Make sure you take your clomid the day after you end it. Muscle is muscle, muscle put on from dbol is no different than that put on from test.

jcp2 said:
exactly, now i would never recommend a dbol only cycle, if i was going to recommend how to do it for a first, it would be 15mg a day for about 8 weeks. Take some liver protectors even though i seriously doubt that dose will cause problems. Make sure you take your clomid the day after you end it. Muscle is muscle, muscle put on from dbol is no different than that put on from test.

very true....but I would def make sure you get everything first before starting.

Re: Re: Just D-bol, nothing else

StoneColdNTO said:
Why even bother asking once you are already 3 weeks into this D-bol only cycle ??

i see this a lot too and i just dont get it.

for the question the dbol only cycle is a notorius "newby" cycle that usually leaves the participant disappointed once they end it.

Re: Re: Re: Just D-bol, nothing else

iron said:
i see this a lot too and i just dont get it.

for the question the dbol only cycle is a notorius "newby" cycle that usually leaves the participant disappointed once they end it.

Some people just have to learn the hard way, so in that respect it's not a total waste of time.
Six months to a year from now he will be advising against Dbol only cycles.

Why,Why,Why? I also see this alot and have to wonder about Bros doing their research.I'm on my 3rd cycle and haven't included orals since the 1st. These are products you must B carefull with IMO. I know alot of guys are concered with injections and chose to do orals instead but to me the health aspects def outweigh it.

i think, since your already in...finish soon, because you will probly stop seing gains after 4-6 weeks...and make sure you do Post cycle therapy correctly or else you might lose it all...and wait a few months...in those few months your waiting, come here, read everything, listen, and lear alot... and you will be surprised how much you can lear...then you can do a good cycle....
anyway, you will probly gain 15-20 lbs just coming to this forum:jump:

I think most of the people advising against d-bol only cycles haven't tried them because everyone bashes them constantly. If that's all you got, then work with what you got. Best thing to do is to use liquidex, or femara throughout, which serves 2 purposes: keeps bloat down, and IMO it prevents HPTA shutdown especially at such low doses of dbol. Clomid therapy and everything should be great. Quality muscle gain that can be maintained if done right. While test and dbol is better than just dbol. Sometimes you can't wait and you don't have the hookups you want, and can't get all of the gear you want. So in this case D-bol only should suit just about anyone fine.

And as far as orals being hard on your liver. This is highly exaggerated, while the methyl group added to orals does make them more liver toxic than injectables. Steroids are liver toxic period, but so is a lot of other shit that people take on a daily basis, ie tylenol, alcohol, blah, blah. I have taken alot of orals and my liver values are still fine. Milk thistle, alpha lipoic, green tea, kyolic, are all great things to cleanse blood and liver.

i know a D'bol only cycle is not that great........... but come on lets be honest............ back in the day.... most of the pros were on D'bod only cycles for up to 10 - 12 weeks........ and they turned out fine...

a mate of mine is on a D'bol only cycle atm... a few of you might remeber i wrote a post on it.... he is currently running 15mg - 20mg a day of pink thai D'bol and seriously hasnt put on that much bloat but his strength has increased a great deal... hopefully with his post cycle therapy (pct) he will keep some of his gains....

Thanks everyone for the help.
Guess I'll finish it up in a week and keep on looking for more stuff.

In reference to:
"Why even bother asking once you are already 3 weeks into this D-bol only cycle ??"

Well I couldn't find a cool discussion board like this 3 weeks ago and I was eager to start.

This is not my first cycle, I used to do gear about 5 years ago.

I gained 30 pounds on a 40 mg dbol-only cycle with 20 mg of nolvadex a day. All depends on how ya recover ya axis post cycle. It was my first experience and a good one.

Grtz

Back