Just did first injection ever!!!

liver damage is not always temporary

yeah I need to find a girl who would inject me also. I fantasize about having my future gf injecting my ass with a ton of testosterone, then turning her over and shooting primo in her ass... then after the injection fucking her while her ass is exposed lol

Oral only cycles are plainly for the most uneducated users. I you don't have the balls to pin(it's not that bad, I kinda like pinning) then you aren't ready for gear. Yes PIP is a possibility, I still like it somewhat though. Then again, I'm someone who wears shorts in negative below zero weather to jog and likes getting in fights....

The soreness from injections is something thats not worth it to me, at this time. Maybe one day ill pop those vials open, but for now its oral stuff.

The pain is not that bad. My first few injections I was nervous as hell. It does not feel natural to me to pin myself with anything. Yea, it hurts, but take a shower before, heat up the vial, go nice and slow and you'll be fine. Worst "pain" I ever got on my first cycle was first couple injections into quads. The soreness was gone a day later.

If your really that afraid of a needle that's like 100,000 times smaller then you, I'm going to have to call you a pussy lol. It's one thing to be nervous about it I suppose, but do the point where you won't even pin anything and stick to oral only cycles, that's flat out idiotic. Your pretty much just shutting yourself down anyway...

If your really that afraid of a needle that's like 100,000 times smaller then you, I'm going to have to call you a pussy lol. It's one thing to be nervous about it I suppose, but do the point where you won't even pin anything and stick to oral only cycles, that's flat out idiotic. Your pretty much just shutting yourself down anyway...

Lmao. Very true. I never understood how people can be scared of needles. One of my exs went with me to get blood drawn and she was surprised as calm I was. I'm thinking it's just a small pinch. After two weeks into my cycle, I didn't feel that pinch anymore.

If I had someone injecting me, I'd feel fine. To me it's just awkward to stick a needle in my own body. I feel like a complete drug addict!

Oral only cycles are plainly for the most uneducated users. I you don't have the balls to pin(it's not that bad, I kinda like pinning) then you aren't ready for gear. Yes PIP is a possibility, I still like it somewhat though. Then again, I'm someone who wears shorts in negative below zero weather to jog and likes getting in fights....

I agree... if you are not afraid to put artificial hormones into your body why would you be afraid to put a needle in your leg?

Injecting test E into "virgin" muscle is the least of anyone's problems. I'm only doing 0.5 ml with a 25g 3/4" needle and I cannot feel it. I find it quite weird: I'm watching the needle pierce the skin ang go in and the T get injected - by me - and I cannot feel a thing. (Am I weird, or just totally macho?)

(And I was nervous before the first one - looked at it for half an hour and got my wife to stand beside me for moral support. And said to her after I had . . . pushed the needle in "I didn't feel a thing".)

I also did my first shit in the ass today stung a little I used a 23g 1inch but my hand were shaky as shit and since the test e was quite thick took forever hopefully second pin will be more smooth

If you're injecting in your glutes you should be using1.5inch pin. A 1inch may not penetrate into the muscle.

I did 2 injections of test e... One in the right quad and one in the left quad. Both times i was limping around for like 3-4 days because it was so sore (not when injecting, but the next day)..

I was going to try the glutes but just said fuck it.... like i said, ill try it in a couple years or so.

Just cuz i dont want to inject myself with a needle doesnt mean im a pussy lol...

Ill say one thing, working muscle is alot different than "workout" muscle :chainsaw:! Ive dropped so many guys that "looked" bigger than me

The more you swap sites the better. You got less chance of pip or scar tissue. I rotate between calves quads(inner and outer) glutes, ventrogluteal, chest, delt, bis, tris and sometimes traps. So in a cycle i migh hit a site twice if that.

The more you swap sites the better. You got less chance of pip or scar tissue. I rotate between calves quads(inner and outer) glutes, ventrogluteal, chest, delt, bis, tris and sometimes traps. So in a cycle i migh hit a site twice if that.

Holy shit. I was actually thinking about triceps maybe but idk. Where in te tricep do u inject?

injection pain

I stick to the glutes, and when I was just starting years ago, I jabbed different spots but all hurt worse than glutes. problem is now I can barely turn far enough to pin glutes because of back width, and could be a partial flexibility issue....lol no lets go with massive lats.
I am sure about one thing though, the content/amount of what I'm pinning usually has a direct impact on post injection pain for me. Good old trene and teste, test only more than 1.5cc gives me a fucking knot like you wouldn't believe. thought it might have been one bad pin, but its consistent for me.
by the way, anyone ever hear of getting metal filings on new needles? it happened to me about ten years ago, and recently got a buddy of mine. so, if you can take the burn, give the needle a wipe with an alcohol swab before you pin. might be worth it. happens during manufacturing I guess, but probably rare.

Bro, You sound like me in that my first 2 injections were in the quads. It was easy but the pain was intense. I am hell bent and determined to get to the place physically that my goals are at, and so I soldiered on and tried delts like a few people recommended and PRESTO. My serious pain was gone. Now like 15 pins later I feel like a Pro.

Keep in mind my first 2 pins were as bad or worse then yours. I passed out on the floor, had massive fever, could barely limp around, and wasn't able to workout. But again I said I was and am determined and listened to the guys on here that know. And most importantly am not an immovable object that has my mind made up and nothing is gonna change it.

I did 2 injections of test e... One in the right quad and one in the left quad. Both times i was limping around for like 3-4 days because it was so sore (not when injecting, but the next day)..

I was going to try the glutes but just said fuck it.... like i said, ill try it in a couple years or so.

Just cuz i dont want to inject myself with a needle doesnt mean im a pussy lol...

Ill say one thing, working muscle is alot different than "workout" muscle :chainsaw:! Ive dropped so many guys that "looked" bigger than me

Last edited:
Bro, You sound like me in that my first 2 injections were in the quads. It was easy but the pain was intense. I am hell bent and determined to get to the place physically that my goals are at, and so I soldiered on and tried delts like a few people recommended and PRESTO. My serious pain was gone. Now like 15 pins later I feel like a Pro.

Keep in mind my first 2 pins were as bad or worse then yours. I passed out on the floor, had massive fever, could barely limp around, and wasn't able to workout. But again I said I was and am determined and listened to the guys on here that know. And most importantly am not an immovable object that has my mind made up and nothing is gonna change it.

Wtf lol. My first 2 pins havent been bad. I actually am starting to like pinning. I've never passed out or any of that. Just some mild pip due to not injecting low enough on delt and injecting too fast. Overall it's been a good experience and I think I'm in for a ride! As far as anyone not injecting because of pip is rediculous. Idk if anyone can relate to me, but knowing I want the good results, I just stand the little pip.

Back