just did my first pin....

DrZeusss

I am banned!
wow i was nervous as all hell

i had my roommate who has injected before guide me...everything went alright but i think i injected too fast, according to him anyway

can anything go wrong if you inject too fast?

my quad is already a little bit sore...

how fast are you talking? lol when injecting, its just a steady pace till its empty

only way i can see you injecting really fast is if your using like a 21g tip which would hurt like a bitch on your first pin

and nothing can go wrongg from it...long as you done it right!! being clean and wiping down the vial and the injection area etc

your quad is going to be sore! your sticking something in it

i find the best way to help is massage the area roughly an hr or so later
when your injecting make sure to keep the needle as steady as you can so its not moving around inside u

Slow and steady is better but I'm sure its fine. Expect to be very sore for the first few days to a week after the injection. Virgin muscles take a few times to get used to the medicine, but it gets easier.

Hey Congrats!

You wont hurt yourself by injecting too fast ... "unless it squirting all over the place! ":D

It's also normal to have a little pain...

You will often hear of pinning in a virgin muscle which will sometimes be a little sore for a few days ... "give or take."

The type of product can also cause more pain than others - but I would not worry about that right now.

Now that you got the first pin out of the way ... "GAME ON!" :)

after you inject it and your laying down or sleeping anywhere

try not to lay on your side....sleep on your stomach or back!!

stay off the area for a day or 2 and it should help you alot with actual soreness

I also have 25g 1 inch. Didnt heat up my gear and I pinned my right quad and it was pretty sore for about 5 days. Heated my gear up and pinned my left quad and it was just mildy sore for a few days. Try heating up the vial and it may help.

I also have 25g 1 inch. Didnt heat up my gear and I pinned my right quad and it was pretty sore for about 5 days. Heated my gear up and pinned my left quad and it was just mildy sore for a few days. Try heating up the vial and it may help.

how does one go about heating it?

one way :

get a cup of very warm water

take vial of gear & dip it into cup ( obviously don't submerge it ).

leave vial in warm water for a couple of minutes.

I leave my gear on heater baseboard sometimes too.

one way :

Nice technique. I think I'm going to fill the sink and leave the vial in for a few minutes (like heating up shaving cream).

one way :

Thanks a lot. And would this help with glute injects as well?

Congrats on your first inject. Nothing is going to happen if you inject to fast-but possibly a bit of soreness. Quads are always going to be a bit sore the first couple of times. However, my ultimate favorite place to pin is the chest (you can use a smaller needle 5/8 is sufficient). Easy to inject, aspirate, and to hold the needle steady.

how does one go about heating it?

yep what clsmth700 said is a good way. With me, I just put the vial under running water (the middle bottom half, I try not to get the top wet) for about a minute and that works.

My friends technique is he draws the test into his syringe then heats up the actual syringe. If you do this just make sure youre heating the syringe up by running it under warm water and not getting water on the needle or anything.

When doing quads i will sit in a chair, and put the leg im pinning up on another chair.
Leg straight, not bent at knee. This will help relax the muscle making the pinning a bit more comfortable.

update:

my leg is so sore that i'm practically limping everywhere

i'll definitely try heating the vial when i pin my other quad tomorrow

i have a feeling i wont be doing any squats/lunges for awhile lol

needle was 25g 1"

i can already feel the soreness lol

warm it up under hot water...only the barrel of the pin.

push it in really really slow...like 1 min for each cc. it will barely hurt afterwards....and soon you ll grow to love the pain. honest man, you ll see

Back